- advance beyond the usual limit (同)infringe, impinge
- gradually intrusive without right or permission; "we moved back from the encroaching tide"; "invasive tourists"; "trespassing hunters" (同)invasive, trespassing
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Buccally impacted maxillary canines increase the likelihood of root separation in adjacent first premolars.
- Cao D1,2, Zhu L1,2, Chen Y1,2, Xie L1,2, Yan B1,2, Sun Z3.
- Oral diseases.Oral Dis.2017 Jan;23(1):36-41. doi: 10.1111/odi.12566. Epub 2016 Sep 13.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the influence of maxillary impacted canines on the root morphology of adjacent premolars in a Chinese population.SUBJECTS AND METHODS: A sample of 370 Chinese subjects with maxillary canine impaction and 370 control subjects were collected in this study. CBCT data of all su
- PMID 27500892
- Erratum: Can native clonal moso bamboo encroach on adjacent natural forest without human intervention?
- Bai S, Wang Y, Conant RT, Zhou G, Xu Y, Wang N, Fang F, Chen J.
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2016 Dec 1;6:38269. doi: 10.1038/srep38269.
- PMID 27905568
- Transcriptional Responses of the Bacterium Burkholderia terrae BS001 to the Fungal Host Lyophyllum sp. Strain Karsten under Soil-Mimicking Conditions.
- Haq IU1, Dini-Andreote F2, van Elsas JD2.
- Microbial ecology.Microb Ecol.2016 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- In this study, the mycosphere isolate Burkholderia terrae BS001 was confronted with the soil fungus Lyophyllum sp. strain Karsten on soil extract agar plates in order to examine its transcriptional responses over time. At the initial stages of the experiment (T1-day 3; T2-day 5), contact between bot
- PMID 27844108
- 渡邉 志織,Watanabe Shiori
- 現代社会文化研究 (55), 183-200, 2012-12-00
- … These ordinances seem to be against the Constitution of Japan, the Fundamental Law of Education (as revised in 2006), and the Law of the Local Educational Administration, and further, they are likely to encroach on the essential principles of the educational administration established in the postwar education reform. …
- NAID 120005241004
- 佐藤 晋平
- 東京大学大学院教育学研究科教育行政学論叢 (30), 19-34, 2011-00-00
- … But the other hand, Education Law is aimed at disciplining children positively in Japan, so Discipline Power encroach on law. …
- NAID 120002924378
- Monitoring Agricultural Expansion during the Economic Crisis in Indonesia: A Case Study of the Rawa Danau Nature Reserve
- Darmawan Arief,Prasetyo Lilik Budi,Tsuyuki Satoshi
- Journal of forest planning 14(2), 53-66, 2009-06-00
- … The household-survey and spatial analyses show that, initially, villagers located near protected areas are more likely to encroach on protected areas than villagers located further away from protected areas. …
- NAID 110009357744