- the quality of being specific rather than general; "add a desirable note of specificity to the discussion"; "the specificity of the symptoms of the disease"
- the quality of being specific to a particular organism; "host specificity of a parasite"
- a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural); "ancient Greek had the dual form but it has merged with the plural form in modern Greek"
- any of a group of enzymes that act as a catalyst in the hydrolysis of organic phosphates
- 二つの部分(2個)から成る / 二重の性質がある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Association of Topoisomerase II (TOP2A) and Dual-Specificity Phosphatase 6 (DUSP6) Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms with Radiation Treatment Response and Prognosis of Lung Cancer in Han Chinese.
- Wang TL1,2, Ren YW3,4, Wang HT1,5, Yu H2, Zhao YX1.
- Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research.Med Sci Monit.2017 Feb 23;23:984-993.
- PMID 28231233
- Identification and functional analysis of dual-specificity MAP kinase phosphatase 6 gene (dusp6) in response to immune challenges in Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus.
- Li S1, Peng W2, Hao G2, Li J2, Geng X3, Sun J4.
- Fish & shellfish immunology.Fish Shellfish Immunol.2017 Jan;60:411-419. doi: 10.1016/j.fsi.2016.12.008. Epub 2016 Dec 8.
- PMID 27940366
- A Two-Gene Prognostic Classifier for Early-Stage Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Multiple Large-Scale and Geographically Diverse Cohorts.
- Noro R1, Ishigame T1, Walsh N2, Shiraishi K3, Robles AI1, Ryan BM1, Schetter AJ1, Bowman ED1, Welsh JA1, Seike M4, Gemma A4, Skaug V5, Mollerup S5, Haugen A5, Yokota J6, Kohno T3, Harris CC7.
- Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.J Thorac Oncol.2017 Jan;12(1):65-76. doi: 10.1016/j.jtho.2016.08.141. Epub 2016 Sep 6.
- PMID 27613525
- Specialized Motor-Driven dusp1 Expression in the Song Systems of Multiple Lineages of Vocal Learning Birds
- Horita Haruhito,Kobayashi Masahiko,Liu Wan-chun,Oka Kotaro,Jarvis Erich D.,Wada Kazuhiro
- PLoS One 7(8), e42173, 2012-08-02
- … We previously found that the neural activity-induced gene dual specificity phosphatase 1 (dusp1) was up-regulated in non-vocal circuits, specifically in sensory-input neurons of the thalamus and telencephalon; …
- NAID 120004689044
- 平井 剛
- 薬学雑誌. 乙号 132(1), 117-124, 2012
- … As inhibitors for the dual-specificity protein phosphatase VHR, the neutral phosphate-mimicking core structure was designed based on natural product RK-682. …
- NAID 130001871951
- The dusp1 immediate early gene is regulated by natural stimuli predominantly in sensory input neurons
- Horita Haruhito,Wada Kazuhiro,Rivas Miriam V.,Hara Erina,Jarvis Erich D.
- The Journal of Comparative Neurology 518(14), 2873-2901, 2010-07-15
- … Here, we report the first such gene, dual specificity phosphatase 1 (dusp1). …
- NAID 120002317143
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the dual specificity protein phosphatase subfamily. These phosphatases inactivate their target kinases by dephosphorylating both the phosphoserine/threonine and phosphotyrosine ...
- GoPubMed lists recent and important papers and reviews for dual specificity phosphatase 6(MKP-3) ... The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the dual specificity protein phosphatase subfamily. These phosphatases ...
- dual specificity phosphatase 6
- phosphohydrolase、phosphoric monoester hydrolase