- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- reason or establish by induction
- cause to arise; "induce a crisis" (同)bring_on
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes (同)induct
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa" (同)stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions" (同)stimulate, rush, hasten
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- use recreational drugs (同)do drugs
- administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist" (同)dose
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- (physiology) the effect of a stimulus (on nerves or organs etc.)
- the act of arousing an organism to action
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action (同)stimulus, stimulant, input
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- 〈人〉‘に'『勧めて』(…)『させる』 / …‘を'『引き起こす』,もたらす(cause) / 〈電気〉‘を'誘導する / …‘を'帰納する
- 『薬』,薬品,薬剤 / 『麻薬』,麻酔剤 / 〈人〉‘に'薬(特に麻酔剤)を与える / 〈飲食物〉‘に'(麻酔薬・毒薬などの)薬を混ぜる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- HLA-A31 strongly associates with carbamazepine-induced adverse drug reactions but not with carbamazepine-induced lymphocyte proliferation in a Japanese population.
- Niihara H, Kakamu T, Fujita Y, Kaneko S, Morita E.SourceDepartment of Dermatology, Shimane University, Izumo, Shimane Department of Hygiene and Preventive Medicine, Fukushima Medical University, Fukushima, Japan Department of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, Shimane University, Izumo, Shimane.
- The Journal of dermatology.J Dermatol.2012 Jul;39(7):594-601. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01457.x. Epub 2011 Dec 29.
- Carbamazepine (CBZ) is the most frequent culprit drug for severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions (ADR), such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS), toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) and drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome (DIHS). A strong association between human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-B*1502 and C
- PMID 22211527
- [A case of drug-induced pulmonary injury showing organizing pneumonia pattern due to S-1].
- Nakata H, Shinano H, Kuraya D, Fujioka Y.SourceDept. of Pulmonary Disease, Nikko-Kinen Hospital.
- Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy.Gan To Kagaku Ryoho.2012 Jun;39(6):955-7.
- Reported here is the case of a 76-year-old male with gastric cancer. Distal gastrectomy was performed after his admission to our hospital. Histopathologically, the cancer was determined to be in the advanced stage. Combination chemotherapy with CDDP and S-1 was administered for 6 courses, after whic
- PMID 22705691
- 入江 真,國本 英雄,福永 篤志,四本 かおる,久能 志津香,櫻井 邦俊,岩下 英之,平野 玄竜,上田 秀一,横山 圭二,森原 大輔,西澤 新也,阿南 章,竹山 康章,坂本 雅晴,岩田 郁,釈迦堂 敏,早田 哲郎,向坂 彰太郎
- 福岡大学医学紀要 39(2), 43-48, 2012-06
- NAID 110009422577
- 1. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2007 May;212(1):49-53. Drug-induced lymphocyte stimulation test is not useful for the diagnosis of drug-induced pneumonia. Matsuno O, Okubo T, Hiroshige S, Takenaka R, Ono E, Ueno T, Nureki S, Ando M ...
- 1. Biol Pharm Bull. 2008 Feb;31(2):299-304. Comparative study of the usefulness of the drug-induced lymphocyte stimulation test and the leukocyte migration test in drug allergies. Saito M, Yagi M, Uno K, Takanaka K. Author ...
- アレルギー反応 allergic reaction
- 過敏症 hypersensitivity
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial
- hypercalcaemia induced pancreatitis 高カルシウム血症による膵炎
- blast transformation、blastogenesis、lymphocyte activation、lymphocyte transformation