- [Damaging nucleus centromedianus thalami for treatment of cancer pain in experimental and clinical aspects].
- Liu LH1, Chen SC, Long DH, Tang B, Xiang YS, Du TM.
- Ai zheng = Aizheng = Chinese journal of cancer.Ai Zheng.2003 Mar;22(3):314-6.
- BACKGROUND & OBJECTIVE: There is no perfect method to control cancer pain. It is reported that nucleus centromedianus thalami plays a crucial role in the analgesia of central nerve system. The authors conducted this study, based on rat experiments, together with the clinical treatment of more th
- PMID 12654195
- With such hints for divagation, let us resume our way down the river, henceforth navigable by barges and bridled by locks. Surrey A.R. Hope Moncrieff They are not very easy to select from, for their author's singular tendency to / ...
- divagation definition: intransitive verb divagated, divagating 1. to wander about 2. to stray from the subject; digressOrigin of divagate; from past participle of Late Latin divagari, to wander about ; from Classical Latin dis-, from Login ...