- capable of being dispensed with or done without; "dispensable items of personal property"
- do away with (同)rid of, eliminate
- without any necessity; "this marathon would exhaust him unnecessarily"
- in an unnecessary manner; "they were unnecessarily rude"
- not wanted; not needed; "tried to give away unwanted kittens"
- not necessary (同)unneeded
- without need; "it would needlessly bring badness into the world"
- unavoidable; "the routine but indispensable ceremonies of state"
- not to be dispensed with; essential; "foods indispensable to good nutrition"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Obesity associated Lyplal1 gene is regulated in diet induced obesity but not required for adipocyte differentiation.
- Lei X1, Callaway M2, Zhou H3, Yang Y4, Chen W5.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2015 Aug 15;411:207-13. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2015.05.001. Epub 2015 May 6.
- Obesity and its associated morbidities represent one of the major and most rapidly expanding health epidemics in the world. Recent genome-wide association studies (GWAS) have identified several variants in LYPLAL1 gene that are significantly associated with central obesity preferentially in females.
- PMID 25958046
- Activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase β by the platelet collagen receptors integrin α2β1 and GPVI: The role of Pyk2 and c-Cbl.
- Manganaro D1, Consonni A1, Guidetti GF1, Canobbio I1, Visconte C1, Kim S2, Okigaki M3, Falasca M4, Hirsch E5, Kunapuli SP2, Torti M6.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Aug;1850(8):1879-88. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2015.05.004. Epub 2015 May 8.
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinaseβ (PI3Kβ) plays a predominant role in integrin outside-in signaling and in platelet activation by GPVI engagement. We have shown that the tyrosine kinase Pyk2 mediates PI3Kβ activation downstream of integrin αIIbβ3, and promotes the phosphorylation of the PI3K-assoc
- PMID 25960397
- In Contrast to Chlamydia trachomatis, Waddlia chondrophila Grows in Human Cells without Inhibiting Apoptosis, Fragmenting the Golgi Apparatus, or Diverting Post-Golgi Sphingomyelin Transport.
- Dille S1, Kleinschnitz EM1, Kontchou CW1, Nölke T2, Häcker G3.
- Infection and immunity.Infect Immun.2015 Aug;83(8):3268-80. doi: 10.1128/IAI.00322-15. Epub 2015 Jun 8.
- The Chlamydiales are an order of obligate intracellular bacteria sharing a developmental cycle inside a cytosolic vacuole, with very diverse natural hosts, from amoebae to mammals. The clinically most important species is Chlamydia trachomatis. Many uncertainties remain as to how Chlamydia organizes
- PMID 26056386
- Conservation of the STING-Mediated Cytosolic DNA Sensing Pathway in Zebrafish.
- Ge R1, Zhou Y1, Peng R1, Wang R1, Li M1, Zhang Y1, Zheng C2, Wang C3.
- Journal of virology.J Virol.2015 Aug 1;89(15):7696-706. doi: 10.1128/JVI.01049-15. Epub 2015 May 13.
- Zebrafish (Danio rerio) is a unique potential model animal for dissecting innate immune signaling. Here we demonstrate that herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) could infect zebrafish at its different developmental stages and trigger the expression of type I interferons (IFNs) as well as interferon-stimul
- PMID 25972544
- FLASH/casp8ap2 Is Indispensable for Early Embryogenesis but Dispensable for Proliferation and Differentiation of ES Cells
- Minamida Yoshitaka,Someda Masataka,Yonehara Shin
- PLoS ONE 9(9), 2014-09-19
- FLICE/caspase-8-associated huge protein (FLASH)/casp8ap2 is involved in various cellular functions, such as cell cycle progression, transcriptional regulation, the regulation of apoptosis, and the reg …
- NAID 120005496633
- S100A1 and S100B are dispensable for endochondral ossification during skeletal development
- MORI Yoshifumi,MORI Daisuke,CHUNG Ung-il,TANAKA Sakae,HEIERHORST Jörg,BUCHOU Thierry,BAUDIER Jacques,KAWAGUCHI Hiroshi,SAITO Taku
- Biomedical Research 35(4), 243-250, 2014
- … Taken together, the present study demonstrates that S100A1 and S100B are dispensable for endochondral ossification during skeletal development, most likely because their deficiency may be masked by other S100 proteins which have similar functions to those of S100A1 and S100B. …
- NAID 130004678580
- Cell Type-Specific Subcellular Localization of Phospho-TBK1 in Response to Cytoplasmic Viral DNA
- Suzuki Takayuki,Oshiumi Hiroyuki,Miyashita Moeko,Aly Hussein Hassan,Matsumoto Misako,Seya Tsukasa
- Plos one 8(12), e83639, 2013-12-09
- … A previous knockout study showed that mouse IPS-1 was dispensable for Type I IFN production in response to cytoplasmic DNA. …
- NAID 120005372326
- Tudor domain containing 12 (TDRD12) is essential for secondary PIWI interacting RNA biogenesis in mice.
- Pandey Radha Raman,Tokuzawa Yoshimi,Yang Zhaolin,Hayashi Eri,Ichisaka Tomoko,Kajita Shimpei,Asano Yuka,Kunieda Tetsuo,Sachidanandam Ravi,Chuma Shinichiro,Yamanaka Shinya,Pillai Ramesh S
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 110(41), 16492-16497, 2013-10-08
- … We find that TDRD12 is dispensable for primary piRNA biogenesis but essential for production of secondary piRNAs that enter Piwi protein MIWI2 (PIWIL4). …
- NAID 120005347109
- 29 May 2011 ... More than two months after the disaster, any lingering impact on industries outside Japan from shortages of crucial supplies is limited.
- dis·pens·a·ble (d -sp n s -b l). adj. 1. Not essential; unimportant: dispensable items of personal property. 2. Capable of being dispensed, administered, or distributed: dispensable drugs. 3. Subject to dispensation, as a vow or church law .