- wandering from the main path of a journey (同)excursion
- a message that departs from the main subject (同)aside, excursus, divagation, parenthesis
- [The contribution of L.G. Ramensky theoretical legacy to modern vegetation science (to the 130 anniversary of the scientist's birth)].
- Mirkin BM, Naumova LG.
- Zhurnal obshcheĭ biologii.Zh Obshch Biol.2015 May-Jun;76(3):244-56.
- L.G. Ramensky (1884-1953) was an outstanding Soviet geobotanist of the first part of XX century. Considered is his theoretical legacy and its contribution to modern vegetation science. L.G. Ramensky formulated the principle of vegetation continuum based on which the modern paradigm of vegetation sci
- PMID 26201220
- Cucurbitacin D Is a Disruptor of the HSP90 Chaperone Machinery.
- Hall JA1, Seedarala S1, Rice N, Kopel L, Halaweish F, Blagg BS1.
- Journal of natural products.J Nat Prod.2015 Apr 24;78(4):873-9. doi: 10.1021/acs.jnatprod.5b00054. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- Heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) facilitates the maturation of many newly synthesized and unfolded proteins (clients) via the Hsp90 chaperone cycle, in which Hsp90 forms a heteroprotein complex and relies upon cochaperones, immunophilins, etc., for assistance in client folding. Hsp90 inhibition has eme
- PMID 25756299
- [Impact of industrial pollution on emission of carbon dioxide by soils in the Kola Subarctic Region].
- Koptsik GN, Kadulin MS, Zakharova AI.
- Zhurnal obshcheĭ biologii.Zh Obshch Biol.2015 Jan-Feb;76(1):48-62.
- Soil emission of carbon dioxide, the key component of carbon cycle and the characteristic of soil biological activity, has been studied in background and polluted ecosystems in the Kola subarctic, the large industrial region of Russia. Long-term air pollution by emissions of "Pechenganikel" smelter,
- PMID 25898538
- 'Tell me about your troubles': description of patient-physiotherapist interaction during initial encounters.
- Opsommer E1, Schoeb V.
- Physiotherapy research international : the journal for researchers and clinicians in physical therapy.Physiother Res Int.2014 Dec;19(4):205-21. doi: 10.1002/pri.1585. Epub 2014 Apr 8.
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: Communication skills are essential for physiotherapy practice. It has been shown that patients, especially those with chronic pain problems, are more satisfied with services when therapists communicate adequately. The objective of this study was to explore how French-speaking
- PMID 24711174
- ʻIdle and Extravagant Stories in Verseʼ: 400 Years of Narrative Poetry from Sir Gawain to Wordsworth
- 人文科学研究 キリスト教と文化 = HUMANITIES Christianity and Culture (41), 31-70, 2013-03-31
- NAID 120005416055
- 相対的剥奪論 再訪(8)J. DaviesのJ-曲線理論へのダイグレッション
- digression / dɪˈgrɛʃ ən, daɪ-/ Show Spelled [dih-gresh-uh n, dahy-] Show IPA noun 1. the act of digressing. 2. a passage or section that deviates from the ... Word Origin & History digression late 14c., from L. digressionem, from ...
- ～気が向いた時だけ更新される日記…のようなﾓﾉ…～ ... …といえば… …なんですが…すっかり忘れてたですよ…ww 仕事中立ち寄ったコンビニで売ってるの見かけたので、
- Definition of digression : When your essay about French cooking starts describing a childhood trip to Disneyland, it's taken a digression — it's strayed from the main topic. ... When your essay about French cooking starts describing ...