- diabetic amyotrophy、diabetic mononeuropathy、diabetic neuropathy、diabetic polyneuropathy、painful diabetic neuropathy
- suffering from diabetes
- someone who has diabetes
- of or relating to or causing diabetes
- relating to or controlled by the autonomic nervous system; "autonomic reflexes"
- any pathology of the peripheral nerves
- 糖尿病の / 糖尿病患者
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- High-fat diet and age-dependent effects on enteric glial cell populations of mouse small intestine.
- Stenkamp-Strahm C, Patterson S, Boren J, Gericke M, Balemba O.SourceUniversity of Idaho, 875 Perimeter Drive, LSS 252, Moscow ID 83844, USA.
- Autonomic neuroscience : basic & clinical.Auton Neurosci.2013 Oct;177(2):199-210. doi: 10.1016/j.autneu.2013.04.014. Epub 2013 May 29.
- Diabetes and obesity are increasing in prevalence at an alarming rate throughout the world. Autonomic diabetic neuropathy is evident in individuals that experience a long-standing diabetic disease state, and gastrointestinal (GI) dysmotility is thought to be the outcome of neuropathies within the en
- PMID 23726157
- Diabetic cardiac autonomic neuropathy: Insights from animal models.
- Stables CL, Glasser RL, Feldman EL.SourceUniversity of Michigan, Department of Neurology, 109 Zina Pitcher Place, 5017 BSRB, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2200, United States.
- Autonomic neuroscience : basic & clinical.Auton Neurosci.2013 Oct;177(2):74-80. doi: 10.1016/j.autneu.2013.03.001. Epub 2013 Apr 3.
- Cardiac autonomic neuropathy (CAN) is a relatively common and often devastating complication of diabetes. The major clinical signs are tachycardia, exercise intolerance, and orthostatic hypotension, but the most severe aspects of this complication are high rates of cardiac events and mortality. One
- PMID 23562143
- Predicting cardiac autonomic neuropathy category for diabetic data with missing values.
- Abawajy J, Kelarev A, Chowdhury M, Stranieri A, Jelinek HF.SourceSchool of Information Technology, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Hwy, VIC 3125, Australia.
- Computers in biology and medicine.Comput Biol Med.2013 Oct 1;43(10):1328-33. doi: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2013.07.002. Epub 2013 Jul 12.
- Cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy (CAN) is a serious and well known complication of diabetes. Previous articles circumvented the problem of missing values in CAN data by deleting all records and fields with missing values and applying classifiers trained on different sets of features that were com
- PMID 24034723
- Gender Difference in Baroreflex Sensitivity to Predict Cardiac and Cerebrovascular Events in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- YUFU Kunio,TAKAHASHI Naohiko,OKADA Norihiro,WAKISAKA Osamu,SHINOHARA Tetsuji,NAKAGAWA Mikiko,HARA Masahide,YOSHIMATSU Hironobu,SAIKAWA Tetsunori
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 75(6), 1418-1423, 2011-05-25
- … Background: Cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy is a major complication in patients with diabetes mellitus (DM), and baroreflex sensitivity (BRS) reportedly can predict cardiovascular prognosis in type 2 DM patients. …
- NAID 10028148974
- Selective Contribution of Waist Circumference Reduction on the Improvement of Sleep-disordered Breathing in Patients Hospitalized with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Kashine Susumu,Kishida Ken,Funahashi Tohru,Yasuda Tetsuyuki,Okita Kohei,Matsuzawa Yuji,Shimomura Iichiro
- Internal Medicine 50(18), 1895-1903, 2011
- … Although the roles of hyperglycemia, disturbances of the autonomic nervous system and obesity have been postulated, the factors related to SDB in T2DM, especially those related to improvement of SDB remain unknown. … Results The apnea-hypopnea index (AHI) at admission correlated positively with BMI, neck circumference, WC, and systolic and diastolic blood pressures, but not with Log 1,5-anhydro-D-glucitol (1,5-AG) and presence or absence of diabetic neuropathy. …
- NAID 130000969293
- Abstract and Introduction Abstract Diabetic autonomic neuropathy is the most common and troublesome complication of diabetes mellitus. Although involvement of the autonomic nervous system is generally diffuse ...
- The removal of potential reversible causes of orthostatic hypotension is the first and most important management step; 9-α-fluorohydrocortisone, a synthetic mineralocorticoid, is the medication of first choice for most patients with orthostatic hypotension.  Treatment is initiated with a 0.1 mg ...
- diabetic amyotrophy、diabetic autonomic neuropathy、diabetic mononeuropathy、diabetic neuropathy、diabetic polyneuropathy
- diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- diabetes、diabetes mellitus、diabetic patient、diabetic subject、DM
- autonomous, autonomy, vegetativus