- the act of detecting something; catching sight of something (同)catching, espial, spying, spotting
- a police investigation to determine the perpetrator; "detection is hard on the feet" (同)detecting, detective work, sleuthing
- the perception that something has occurred or some state exists; "early detection can often lead to a cure" (同)sensing
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
- an infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito; marked by paroxysms of chills and fever
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- 発見,探知,発覚 / (電波の)検波
- 〈C〉(特に秩序だった)(…の)『方法』,方式《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(思考行・行為・行動の)きちょうめんさ;秩序,筋道
- (また『swamp fever』)マラリア / 《古》毒気
- OLD French古[代]フランス語
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Two-stage sample-to-answer system based on nucleic acid amplification approach for detection of malaria parasites.
- Liu Q1, Nam J2, Kim S3, Lim CT4, Park MK1, Shin Y5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Aug 15;82:1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2016.03.050. Epub 2016 Mar 22.
- Rapid, early, and accurate diagnosis of malaria is essential for effective disease management and surveillance, and can reduce morbidity and mortality associated with the disease. Although significant advances have been achieved for the diagnosis of malaria, these technologies are still far from ide
- PMID 27031184
- New molecular detection methods of malaria parasites with multiple genes from genomes.
- Gupta H1, Srivastava S1, Chaudhari S1, Vasudevan TG1, Hande MH2, D'souza SC3, Umakanth S4, Satyamoorthy K5.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2016 Aug;160:15-22. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2016.04.013. Epub 2016 Apr 27.
- For the effective control of malaria, development of sensitive, accurate and rapid tool to diagnose and manage the disease is essential. In humans subjects, the severe form of malaria is caused by Plasmodium falciparum (Pf) and Plasmodium vivax (Pv) and there is need to identify these parasites in a
- PMID 27130076
- Sensitive DNA detection and SNP discrimination using ultrabright SERS nanorattles and magnetic beads for malaria diagnostics.
- Ngo HT1, Gandra N1, Fales AM1, Taylor SM2, Vo-Dinh T3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Jul 15;81:8-14. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2016.01.073. Epub 2016 Jan 29.
- One of the major obstacles to implement nucleic acid-based molecular diagnostics at the point-of-care (POC) and in resource-limited settings is the lack of sensitive and practical DNA detection methods that can be seamlessly integrated into portable platforms. Herein we present a sensitive yet simpl
- PMID 26913502
- Spatial clustering and risk factors of malaria infections in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia
- Sluydts Vincent,Heng Somony,Coosemans Marc,Van Roey Karel,Gryseels Charlotte,Canier Lydie,Kim Saorin,Khim Nimol,Siv Sovannaroth,Mean Vanna,Uk Sambunny,Peeters Grietens Koen,Tho Sochantha,Menard Didier,Durnez Lies
- … Background: Malaria incidence worldwide has steadily declined over the past decades. … The malaria distribution in low incidence settings appears patchy, and local transmission hotspots are a continuous source of infection. … In this study, species-specific clusters and associated risk factors were identified based on malaria prevalence data collected in the north-east of Cambodia. …
- NAID 120005477057
- Glucose - 6 - Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) variants in East Sepik Province of Papua New Guinea : G6PD Jammu, G6PD Vanua Lava, and a novel variant (G6PD Dagua)
- HUNG Nguyen Minh,ETO Hideaki,MITA Toshihiro,TSUKAHARA Takahiro,HOMBHANJE Francis Wanak,HWAIHWANJE Ilomo,TAKAHASHI Nobuyuki,KOBAYAKAWA Takatoshi
- Tropical medicine and health 36(4), 163-169, 2008-12-01
- … A community-based survey was conducted to assess the prevalence of G6PD deficiency and malaria in two villages (St. Martins, Dagua) of Wewak district, East Sepik Province, Papua New Guinea. … A total of 551 individuals were recruited for the study. … Malaria was diagnosed in 96 cases (17.4%), and 28 subjects with G6PD deficiency (5.1%) were identified by the WST-8⁄1-methoxy PMS method. …
- NAID 10025714903
- 当院におけるマラリア検査の現況 : 測定方法の比較検討を中心に
- 丹野 純子,海渡 健,栗原 悦子,小池 優,平田 龍三,相曽 正義,真柄 直郎,町田 勝彦
- 臨床病理 = THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF
- NAID 10012861755
- QUESTION what’s the newest form of malaria detection? ANSWER While the traditional form of malaria detection has been through microscopy of a blood film slide, two new technologies have recently emerged. The first is the use of ...
- Recently, a real-time PCR assay known as photo-induced electron transfer (PET)-PCR which relies on self-quenching primers for the detection of Plasmodium spp. and Plasmodium falciparum was described. PET-PCR assay was ...
- detection method of malaria, examination of malarial parasites
- assay、fashion、law、manner、means、method for measurement、-metry、mode、procedure、process、system、technique、way