- a nucleoside component of DNA; composed of guanine and deoxyribose (同)guanosine
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Butachlor induced dissipation of mitochondrial membrane potential, oxidative DNA damage and necrosis in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Dwivedi S, Saquib Q, Al-Khedhairy AA, Musarrat J.SourceDepartment of Zoology, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia.
- Toxicology.Toxicology.2012 Dec 8;302(1):77-87. Epub 2012 Aug 3.
- Butachlor is a systemic herbicide widely applied on rice, tea, wheat, beans and other crops; however, it concurrently exerts toxic effects on beneficial organisms like earthworms, aquatic invertebrates and other non-target animals including humans. Owing to the associated risk to humans, this chloro
- PMID 22884430
- Measurement of urinary 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2-deoxyguanosine in a novel point-of-care testing device to assess oxidative stress in children.
- Kaneko K, Kimata T, Tsuji S, Ohashi A, Imai Y, Sudo H, Kitamura N.SourceDepartment of Pediatrics, Kansai Medical University, Osaka, Japan.
- Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry.Clin Chim Acta.2012 Nov 20;413(23-24):1822-6. Epub 2012 Jul 16.
- BACKGROUND: 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2-deoxyguanosine (8-oxodG), also known as 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), is an oxidatively damaged nucleobases of DNA and is excreted into urine. Therefore, its urinary level is used as a sensitive marker for oxidative stress (OS). Although it can be measured by
- PMID 22814195
- 矢野 一行
- 日本温泉気候物理医学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japanese Society of Balneology, Climatology and Physical Medicine 77(2), 108-119, 2014-02
- NAID 40020014182
- Protective Effect of SUN N8075, a Free Radical Scavenger, against Excessive Light-Induced Retinal Damage in Mice
- Ojino Kazuki,Shimazawa Masamitsu,Ohno Yuta,Otsuka Tomohiro,Tsuruma Kazuhiro,Hara Hideaki
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 37(3), 424-430, 2014
- … Retinal apoptotic cells were also detected by terminal deoxynucleotidyl transeferase mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate (dUTP) nick end labeling (TUNEL) staining, and the expression of 8-hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) as an index for oxidative stress at 48 h after exposure to light. …
- NAID 130003390948
- Deoxyguanosine is composed of the purine nucleoside guanine linked by its N9 nitrogen to the C1 carbon of deoxyribose. It is similar to guanosine, but with one hydroxyl group removed from the 2' position of the ribose sugar (making it ...
- 2'-deoxyguanosine 5'-monophosphate、dGMP
- 2'-deoxyguanosine 5'-phosphate、dGMP