- a phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) (同)base
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Single-Molecule Investigation of Response to Oxidative DNA Damage by a Y-Family DNA Polymerase.
- Raper AT1, Gadkari VV1, Maxwell BA1, Suo Z1.
- Biochemistry.Biochemistry.2016 Apr 12;55(14):2187-96. doi: 10.1021/acs.biochem.6b00166. Epub 2016 Mar 30.
- Y-family DNA polymerases are known to bypass DNA lesions in vitro and in vivo and rescue stalled DNA replication machinery. Dpo4, a well-characterized model Y-family DNA polymerase, is known to catalyze translesion synthesis across a variety of DNA lesions including 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanine
- PMID 27002236
- hOGG1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Xia Y1, Wang W2, Wang L2, Shen S3, Cao Y4, Yi L2, Gao Q2, Wang Y2.
- Biomedical reports.Biomed Rep.2016 Apr;4(4):421-426. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- Oxidative stress generates 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanine (8-oxodG), which can structurally modify DNA. Glycosylase hOGG1 can remove the mutagenic lesion 8-oxodG from DNA. The aim of the present study was to determine whether polymorphisms in hOGG1 were associated with the risk of polycystic ovary syndro
- PMID 27073625
- Inhibitory Effect of 8-Halogenated 7-Deaza-2'-deoxyguanosine Triphosphates on Human 8-Oxo-2'-deoxyguanosine Triphosphatase, hMTH1, Activities.
- Yin Y1, Sasaki S1, Taniguchi Y2.
- Chembiochem : a European journal of chemical biology.Chembiochem.2016 Apr 1;17(7):566-9. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201500589. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- hMTH1 (8-oxo-2'-deoxyguanine triphosphatase) hydrolyzes oxidized nucleoside triphosphates; its presence is non-essential for survival of normal cells but is required for survival of cancer cells. In this study, 8-halogenated-7-deaza-2'-deoxyguanosine triphosphate (8-halogenated-7-deazadGTP) derivati
- PMID 26879218
- 英語をクリック → Deoxyguanine Nucleotide との組み合わせでEntrez を検索 デオキシグアノシン三リン酸 (deoxyguanosine triphosphate); 代謝 (Metabolism); デオキシアデニンヌクレオチド (Deoxyadenine Nucleotide); チミンヌクレオチド (); ...
- "Deoxyguanine Nucleotides" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). ... This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Deoxyguanine ...
- deoxyguanine nucleotide