- an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening); "it made a dent in my bank account"
- an impression in a surface (as made by a blow) (同)ding, gouge, nick
- of or relating to the teeth; "dental floss"
- of or relating to dentistry; "dental student"
- break into fissures or fine cracks
- (anatomy) a long narrow slit or groove that divides an organ into lobes
- くぼみ,へこみ / …‘を'くぼませる,へこませる / へこむ,くぼむ
- 歯の,歯科医の / (音声が)歯音の / 歯音(など)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluation of different types of enamel conditioning before application of a fissure sealant.
- Ciucchi P1, Neuhaus KW, Emerich M, Peutzfeldt A, Lussi A.
- Lasers in medical science.Lasers Med Sci.2015 Jan;30(1):1-9. doi: 10.1007/s10103-013-1333-2. Epub 2013 May 1.
- The aim of the study was to compare fissure sealant quality after mechanical conditioning of erbium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet (Er:YAG) laser or air abrasion prior to chemical conditioning of phosphoric acid etching or of a self-etch adhesive. Twenty-five permanent molars were initially divided
- PMID 23636296
- Management of a child with severe hypodontia in the mixed dentition stage of development.
- Tong HJ1, Tahmassebi JF.
- European archives of paediatric dentistry : official journal of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry.Eur Arch Paediatr Dent.2014 Dec;15(6):449-54. doi: 10.1007/s40368-014-0137-9. Epub 2014 Aug 5.
- BACKGROUND: Severe hypodontia is a condition characterized by developmental absence of six or more teeth and affects 0.14-0.3% of the overall population. Hypodontia can have a marked psychosocial effect and functional implications for a growing child.CASE REPORT: A 10-year-old girl with a medical hi
- PMID 25091626
- Dental skill mix: a cross-sectional analysis of delegation practices between dental and dental hygiene-therapy students involved in team training in the South of England.
- Wanyonyi KL1, Radford DR, Gallagher JE.
- Human resources for health.Hum Resour Health.2014 Nov 18;12:65. doi: 10.1186/1478-4491-12-65.
- BACKGROUND: Research suggests that health professionals who have trained together have a better understanding of one another's scope of practice and are thus equipped for teamwork during their professional careers. Dental hygiene-therapists (DHTs) are mid-level providers that can deliver routine car
- PMID 25407478
- P-64 歯面処理材の違いによるS-PRGフィラー含有シーラントのエナメル質接着への影響(セメント,一般講演(ポスター発表),第66回日本歯科理工学会学術講演会)
- Effects of porous-hydroxyapatite incorporated into glass-ionomer sealants
- A comparison of Er, Cr: YSGG laser with ultrasonic preparation on the seal of retrograde cavities
- dental [den´t'l] pertaining to the teeth. dental assistant a specially trained health care worker who provides direct support to the dentist. An educationally qualified dental assistant may be delegated to do intraoral procedures that do ...
- Diagnosis of fissure caries is difficult because they are often invisible from the outside (the enamel surface can be fully intact). Furthermore, dental diagnosis is complicated due to the narrowness of the fissure. Even x-rays are ...
- fissure, dental fissure
- dental fissure