- confuse or put into disorder; "the bosss behavior demoralized everyone in the office"
- made less hopeful or enthusiastic; "desperate demoralized people looking for work"; "felt discouraged by the magnitude of the problem"; "the disheartened instructor tried vainly to arouse their interest" (同)demoralised, discouraged, disheartened
- destructive of morale and self-reliance (同)demoralising, disheartening, dispiriting
- …‘の'風紀を乱す / 〈軍隊・軍人〉‘の'士気をくじく
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Patient outcomes within schizophrenia treatment: a look at the role of long-acting injectable antipsychotics.
- Bera RB.
- The Journal of clinical psychiatry.J Clin Psychiatry.2014;75 Suppl 2:30-3. doi: 10.4088/JCP.13065su1c.07.
- Compliance is a critical issue across all chronic conditions, including schizophrenia. Compliance is not an all-or-nothing phenomenon, with a continuum from taking all medications as prescribed to partial compliance to complete noncompliance. Partial compliance is a serious problem that may result i
- PMID 24919169
- British surgeons' experiences of a mandatory online workplace based assessment portfolio resurveyed three years on.
- Pereira EA1, Dean BJ.
- Journal of surgical education.J Surg Educ.2013 Jan-Feb;70(1):59-67. doi: 10.1016/j.jsurg.2012.06.019. Epub 2012 Aug 2.
- INTRODUCTION: An online portfolio, the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme (ISCP; http://www.iscp.ac.uk), became mandatory for British surgical trainees 5 years ago, alongside a compulsory £125 (US$200) annual fee. We previously demonstrated widespread dissatisfaction with its 2008 ver. 5
- PMID 23337672
- The migration and transitioning experiences of internationally educated nurses: a global perspective.
- Newton S1, Pillay J, Higginbottom G.
- Journal of nursing management.J Nurs Manag.2012 May;20(4):534-50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01222.x. Epub 2011 Mar 29.
- AIM: To comprehensively review recent literature related to the migration and transitioning experiences of internationally educated nurses (IENs).BACKGROUND: Many developed nations are redressing nursing deficits by recruiting IENs. Acquiring credentialing is historically recognized as a barrier to
- PMID 22591155
- 藤村 やよい
- 久留米信愛女学院短期大学研究紀要 28, 63-67, 2005-07-01
- … A poor choice of phrase by the teacher might easily demoralize a student in her efforts to master the desired skills. … Here, this study introduces a practical teaching method named the "Effect of SARANI" in order not to demoralize the students. …
- NAID 110004476510
- demoralize 【他動】 （人）の士気をくじく、（人）の自信をなくさせる ～を混乱... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- demoralizeとは。意味や和訳。[他動詞]1 〈人・兵隊の〉勇気を奪う，士気をくじく，意気消沈させるThe continuous barrage demoralized the infantry.ひっきりなしの弾幕砲火に歩兵隊はひるんだ.2 〈人を〉まごつかせる，困惑させる ...