- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet (同)c
- (music) the keynote of the scale of C major
- a general-purpose programing language closely associated with the UNIX operating system
- a measure for arcs and angles; "there are 360 degrees in a circle" (同)arcdegree
- a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?" (同)level, stage, point
- a unit of temperature on a specified scale; "the game was played in spite of the 40-degree temperature"
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree" (同)grade, level
- the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime); "murder in the second degree"; "a second degree burn"
- the highest power of a term or variable
- Swedish astronomer who devised the centigrade thermometer (1701-1744) (同)Anders Celsius
- 〈C〉U〉『程度』,度合 / 〈U〉《古》(社会的)階級,地位,身分 / 〈C〉『学位』,称号 / 〈C〉(寒暖計の)『度』 / 〈C〉(角度の)度 / 〈C〉(数学で)次[数] / 〈C〉(形容詞・副詞の比較の)級 / 〈C〉(犯罪の)等級 / 〈C〉(音階の)度,階 / ちょっと,いくぶん
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Brief report: Relation of age and body mass index to skin temperature and perfusion in Raynaud's phenomenon.
- Giurgea GA1, Mlekusch W, Charwat-Resl S, Mueller M, Hammer A, Gschwandtner ME, Koppensteiner R, Schlager O.
- Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.).Arthritis Rheumatol.2014 Oct 20. doi: 10.1002/art.38923. [Epub ahead of print]
- Objective. To assess the relation of age and body mass index (BMI) to skin temperature and perfusion in patients with primary Raynaud's phenomenon (RP) in comparison with controls. Methods. Patients with RP as well as age- and sex-matched controls underwent external cold provocation by exposure to 2
- PMID 25330753
- Lithium-antimony-lead liquid metal battery for grid-level energy storage.
- Wang K, Jiang K, Chung B, Ouchi T, Burke PJ, Boysen DA, Bradwell DJ, Kim H, Muecke U, Sadoway DR.
- Nature.Nature.2014 Oct 16;514(7522):348-50. doi: 10.1038/nature13700. Epub 2014 Sep 21.
- The ability to store energy on the electric grid would greatly improve its efficiency and reliability while enabling the integration of intermittent renewable energy technologies (such as wind and solar) into baseload supply. Batteries have long been considered strong candidate solutions owing to th
- PMID 25252975
- Complex Refractive Index, Specific Heat Capacity, and Thermal Conductivity for Crystalline Sb--Te Alloys and ZnS--SiO
- Kuwahara Masashi,Suzuki Osamu,Yagi Takashi,Taketoshi Naoyuki
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(12), 128003-128003-3, 2013-12-25
- … The temperature range was set from room temperature to several hundred degrees Celsius. …
- NAID 150000107877
- 〈研究論文〉メカニカルグライディングにより創製したCaMg_2 合金の水素化特性
- 信木 関,久慈 俊郎,旗手 稔
- 近畿大学工学部研究報告 47, 19-25, 2013-12
- … These new materials show very fast absorption and desorption kinetics at 300 degrees Celsius. … The 2 hours of MG treated CaMg_2 alloy showed not only absorbing 1 mass％ of hydrogen at low temperature such as 200 degree Celsius, but also decomposed to Ca and Mg at temperature from 240 degree Celsius. …
- NAID 120005368786
- 伊藤 マモル,Ito Mamoru Phd,上岡 尚代,Kamioka Naoyo,山本 利春,Yamamoto Toshiharu Phd,和田 武真,Wada Takemasa,藤野 大樹,Fujino Daiki,岡田 尚之,Okada Naoyuki
- 法政大学体育・スポーツ研究センター紀要 31, 35-44, 2013-03-31
- … The highest of WBGT was 25.0 degrees Celsius, and the minimum were 20.0 degrees Celsius, and attention level of the heat stroke prevention guidance were shown in every morning. …
- NAID 120005255318
- degrees Celsius, degree C