- protection from harm; "sanitation is the best defense against disease" (同)defence
- the act of defending someone or something against attack or injury; "a good boxer needs a good defense"; "defense against hurricanes is an urgent problem" (同)defence
- (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies; "they died in the defense of Stalingrad"; "they were developed for the defense program" (同)defence, defensive measure
- a defendants answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him; "he gave evidence for the defense" (同)defence, denial, demurrer
- (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring; "his teams are always good on defense" (同)defence, defending team
- an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack; "he joined the defense against invasion" (同)defence, defense force, defence force
- the defendant and his legal advisors collectively; "the defense called for a mistrial" (同)defence, defense team, defense lawyers
- the justification for some act or belief; "he offered a persuasive defense of the theory" (同)defence, vindication
- be on the defensive; act against an attack
- protect against a challenge or attack; "Hold that position behind the trees!"; "Hold the bridge against the enemys attacks" (同)guard, hold
- be the defense counsel for someone in a trial; "Ms. Smith will represent the defendant" (同)represent
- argue or speak in defense of; "She supported the motion to strike" (同)support, fend for
- intended or appropriate for defending against or deterring aggression or attack; "defensive weapons"; "a defensive stance"
- an attitude of defensiveness (especially in the phrase `on the defensive' (同)defensive attitude
- attempting to justify or defend in speech or writing (同)justificative, justificatory
- activities organized by civilians for their own protection in time of war or disaster
- a laboratory devoted to research and development for national defense
- (…から)…'を'『守る』,保護する《+『名』+『against』(『from』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (言論などで)…'を'『擁護する』,支持する / (法廷で)〈被告〉'を'『弁護する』 / 防御する,身を守る
- 防御の,守備の / 弁護の / 防御,守勢
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『防御』,『守備』,防衛《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)防御物,防御施設《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(スポーツで)守備;〈C〉《米で単数扱い;英で単数・複数扱い》守備側のチーム / 〈U〉(被告側の)『弁護』,抗弁;〈C〉《米で単数扱い;英で単数・複数扱い》被告側
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cross-cultural challenges in assessing medical professionalism among emergency physicians in a Middle Eastern Country (Bahrain): feasibility and psychometric properties of multisource feedback.
- Al Ansari A1,2,3, Al Meer A4, Althawadi M5, Henari D6, Al Khalifa K7.
- International journal of emergency medicine.Int J Emerg Med.2016 Dec;9(1):2. doi: 10.1186/s12245-016-0099-2. Epub 2016 Feb 3.
- BACKGROUND: Multisource feedback (MSF) is an evaluation tool whereby surveys assessing physicians are administered among medical peers and colleagues. Such evaluations provide physicians with non-biased valuations of both their strengths and their weaknesses, offering an opportunity for improvement
- PMID 26842554
- Sequencing and characterization of leaf transcriptomes of six diploid Nicotiana species.
- Long N1, Ren X2, Xiang Z3, Wan W1, Dong Y4.
- Journal of biological research (Thessalonikē, Greece).J Biol Res (Thessalon).2016 Apr 18;23:6. doi: 10.1186/s40709-016-0048-5. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: Nicotiana belongs to the Solanaceae family that includes important crops such as tomato, potato, eggplant, and pepper. Nicotiana species are of worldwide economic importance and are important model plants for scientific research. Here we present the comparative analysis of the transcript
- PMID 27096138
- The cross-talk between enterocytes and intraepithelial lymphocytes.
- Vitale S1, Picascia S1, Gianfrani C2.
- Molecular and cellular pediatrics.Mol Cell Pediatr.2016 Dec;3(1):20. doi: 10.1186/s40348-016-0048-4. Epub 2016 Jun 1.
- The gut mucosa is continuously exposed to food and microbial antigens. Both enterocytes and intraepithelial lymphocytes have a pivotal role in maintaining the integrity of intestinal mucosa, as these cells guarantee a first line of defense against pathogens and toxic molecules. Enterocytes maintain
- PMID 27251606
- Diverse roles of endoplasmic reticulum stress sensors in bacterial infection.
- Pillich H1, Loose M2, Zimmer KP3, Chakraborty T4.
- Molecular and cellular pediatrics.Mol Cell Pediatr.2016 Dec;3(1):9. doi: 10.1186/s40348-016-0037-7. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- Bacterial infection often leads to cellular damage, primarily marked by loss of cellular integrity and cell death. However, in recent years, it is being increasingly recognized that, in individual cells, there are graded responses collectively termed cell-autonomous defense mechanisms that induce ce
- PMID 26883353
- 特集 最近話題のヘリコプター(第2回)海上自衛隊練習機TH135型ヘリコプター概要
- 日本航空宇宙学会誌 = Aeronautical and space sciences Japan 65(1), 18-21, 2017-01
- NAID 40021053601
- DTF REPORT (一財)防衛技術協会 防衛用ロボット研究部会 防衛用無人機システムの動向(1)総括報告(調査活動の概要、研究開発の動向)
- いまだ初期段階!? 防衛装備品の調達効率化 「防衛技術戦略」と「取得戦略計画」
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency develops countermeasures to combat the spread of Ebola in West Africa. “We plan to be in this business for the long term and need to do biosurveillance and strengthen biosecurity worldwide ...
- JSDF activities against outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease in West Africa Press Conference by the Defense Minister Eto (November 28, 2014) SDF Activities against Outbreak of EVD in West Africa -Arrival of KC-767 in Ghana ...
- Countries have their own peculiar accounting system for defense spending. When a bacterium enters the body, the first line of defense it encounters is the innate immune system. Because the prairie dog defense
- defense, biophylaxis
- 防御、防御力、防衛, 防御反応