- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind (同)drone, laggard, lagger, trailer, poke
- (…を)ぐずぐずする,怠けてする《+『over』+『名』》 / 〈時間など〉'を'空費する《+『away』+『名,』+『名』+『away』》
- Important roles played by TGF-β member of Bmdpp and Bmdaw in BmNPV infection.
- Hu X1, Jiang Y2, Gong Y2, Zhu M2, Zhu L2, Chen F2, Liang Z2, Kuang S2, Zar MS2, Kumar D2, Cao G1, Xue R1, Gong C3.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2016 Apr 11;73:122-129. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2016.04.004. [Epub ahead of print]
- Transforming growth factor (TGF)-β superfamily members inhibit Bombyx mori nucleohedrovirus (BmNPV) multiplication in silkworm are not determined. In this study, we first found that BmNPV RNA transcription and protein expression level were regulated by TGF-β members, Decapentaplegic (Bmdpp) and Da
- PMID 27077706
- Mondo-Mlx Mediates Organismal Sugar Sensing through the Gli-Similar Transcription Factor Sugarbabe.
- Mattila J1, Havula E1, Suominen E1, Teesalu M1, Surakka I2, Hynynen R1, Kilpinen H3, Väänänen J4, Hovatta I5, Käkelä R4, Ripatti S6, Sandmann T7, Hietakangas V8.
- Cell reports.Cell Rep.2015 Oct 13;13(2):350-64. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2015.08.081. Epub 2015 Oct 1.
- The ChREBP/Mondo-Mlx transcription factors are activated by sugars and are essential for sugar tolerance. They promote the conversion of sugars to lipids, but beyond this, their physiological roles are insufficiently understood. Here, we demonstrate that in an organism-wide setting in Drosophila, Mo
- PMID 26440885
- Transforming growth factor β/activin signaling functions as a sugar-sensing feedback loop to regulate digestive enzyme expression.
- Chng WB1, Bou Sleiman MS2, Schüpfer F2, Lemaitre B3.
- Cell reports.Cell Rep.2014 Oct 9;9(1):336-48. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2014.08.064. Epub 2014 Oct 2.
- Organisms need to assess their nutritional state and adapt their digestive capacity to the demands for various nutrients. Modulation of digestive enzyme production represents a rational step to regulate nutriment uptake. However, the role of digestion in nutrient homeostasis has been largely neglect
- PMID 25284780
- delay, retard, slow, slacken, detain mean to cause to be late or behind in movement or progress. delay implies a holding back, usually by interference, from ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up dawdle? Please tell us ...
- And having no watch one was afraid of being late for that train, and had to dawdle so long in the muddy streets. Vanitas Vernon Lee British Dictionary definitions for dawdle Expand dawdle / ˈdɔːd ə l / verb 1. (intransitive) to be 2. ...