- a cause of pain or injury or loss; "he feared the dangers of traveling by air"
- the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury; "you are in no danger"; "there was widespread danger of disease"
- a dangerous place; "He moved out of danger"
- expose to a chance of loss or damage; "We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"; "Why risk your life?"; "She laid her job on the line when she told the boss that he was wrong" (同)put on the line, lay on the line
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing" (同)peril, danger
- the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent (同)risk of exposure
- the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred (同)risk of infection
- a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard" (同)jeopardy, peril, risk, endangerment
- an obstacle on a golf course
- involving risk or danger; "skydiving is a hazardous sport"; "extremely risky going out in the tide and fog"; "a wild financial scheme" (同)risky, wild
- involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm; "a dangerous criminal"; "a dangerous bridge"; "unemployment reached dangerous proportions" (同)unsafe
- causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm; "a dangerous operation"; "a grave situation"; "a grave illness"; "grievous bodily harm"; "a serious wound"; "a serious turn of events"; "a severe case of pneumonia"; "a life-threatening disease" (同)grave, grievous, serious, severe, life-threatening
- a standard for judging when freedom of speech can be abridged; "no one has a right to shout `fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire because such an action would pose a clear and present danger to public safety"
- a species whose numbers are so small that the species is at risk of extinction
- 〈U〉『危険』,おそれ(peril) / 〈C〉(…に対して)『危険を引き起こすもの』,脅威(menace)《+『to』+『名』》
- 『危険』;危害(損害)を受ける可能性《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈生命など〉‘を'『危険にさらす』 / …‘を'危険(失敗,損失など)を覚悟してする
- 危険,冒険;(…にとっての)危険物《+『to』+『名』》 / (ゴルフや障害レースの)障害物 / 〈生命・財産など〉‘を'危険にさらす / …‘を'思い切ってする(言う)
- 危険な,危ない / =risque
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Differences between immediate and late onset of spinal cord ischemia after open and endovascular aortic interventions.
- Davidovic L1, Ilic N, Koncar I.
- The Journal of cardiovascular surgery.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino).2015 Oct;56(5):737-44. Epub 2015 Apr 14.
- Spinal cord ischemia remains the most impressive and colliding complication following open surgical and endovascular aortic procedures. Paraparesis and paraplegia are devastating, having a major invalidating impact on the patient's life. Also for the surgeon and the entire team this dramatic adverse
- PMID 25868970
- Managing mass events and competitions with difficult-to-access locations using mobile electrocardiac monitoring.
- Shih CM1, Lin CW2, Clinciu DL3, Jian WS4, Kuo TB5, Nguyen PA6, Iqbal U6, Hsu CK6, Owili PO7, Li YC8.
- Computer methods and programs in biomedicine.Comput Methods Programs Biomed.2015 Sep;121(2):109-15. doi: 10.1016/j.cmpb.2015.04.014. Epub 2015 May 8.
- OBJECTIVE: Using mobile wireless technology to monitor ECG in participants of mass events and sports taking place in difficult-to-access location could both prevent and easier detect arrhythmias as well as provide real-time monitoring for any type of injury. We assessed the effectiveness of mobile w
- PMID 26027939
- An experimental re-examination of the inferential confusion hypothesis of obsessive-compulsive doubt.
- Gangemi A1, Mancini F2, Dar R3.
- Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry.2015 Sep;48:90-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jbtep.2015.02.008. Epub 2015 Mar 2.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: The inferential confusion hypothesis postulates that obsessive doubt is perpetuated by a subjective form of reasoning characterized primarily by a distrust of reality and an overreliance on imagined possibilities. However, experimental evidence for this hypothesis may be c
- PMID 25775946
- JWH-018 impairs sensorimotor functions in mice.
- Ossato A1, Vigolo A1, Trapella C2, Seri C3, Rimondo C4, Serpelloni G3, Marti M5.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Aug 6;300:174-88. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.05.021. Epub 2015 May 15.
- Naphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)methanone (JWH-018) is a synthetic cannabinoid agonist illegally marketed in "Spice" and "herbal blend" for its psychoactive effect greater than those produced by cannabis. In rodents JWH-018 reproduces typical effects of (-)-Δ(9)-THC or Dronabinol® (Δ(9)-THC)
- PMID 25987201
- 都市域320地点の歩行者レベルの風観測データに基づく風安全指標の提案 (日本風工学会論文集)
- JWE = 日本風工学会誌 : journal of wind engineering, JAWE : wind engineers, JAWE 41(3), 103-111, 2016-07
- NAID 40020929918
- 接見にさいしての弁護人の写真撮影をめぐる法的問題(1) (後藤昭先生・村岡啓一先生 退職記念)
- 国語教科書の中の防人歌 : 享受史から見える危うさ
- 非伝統的金融政策の悪夢 : なぜ危険が待ち構えているか (低成長時代の経済対策を考える)