- distinctly or sharply outlined; "crystalline sharpness of outline"- John Buchan
- transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity; "the cold crystalline water of melted snow"; "crystal clear skies"; "could see the sand on the bottom of the limpid pool"; "lucid air"; "a pellucid brook"; "transparent crystal" (同)crystal clear, limpid, lucid, pellucid, transparent
- consisting of or containing or of the nature of crystals; "granite is crystalline"
- coat or cover with zinc
- a bluish-white lustrous metallic element; brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable when heated; used in a wide variety of alloys and in galvanizing iron; it occurs naturally as zinc sulphide in zinc blende (同)Zn, atomic number 30
- hormone secreted by the isles of Langerhans in the pancreas; regulates storage of glycogen in the liver and accelerates oxidation of sugar in cells
- 水晶のような,鮮明な / 結晶状の,結晶質の
- 亜鉛(金属元素;化学記号は Zn)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A pilot trial using topical regular crystalline insulin vs. aqueous zinc solution for uncomplicated cutaneous wound healing: Impact on quality of life.
- Attia EA1, Belal DM, El Samahy MH, El Hamamsy MH.
- Wound repair and regeneration : official publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society.Wound Repair Regen.2014 Jan-Feb;22(1):52-7. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12122.
- When wounds are treated with regular insulin, they are also being treated with zinc; used in the formula to crystallize insulin molecules. It is not clear if regular insulin-accelerated wound healing is due to insulin, the zinc it contains, or both. Thus, we aimed to compare topical regular crystall
- PMID 24393153
- Zinc, insulin, and the liver: a ménage à trois.
- O'Halloran TV, Kebede M, Philips SJ, Attie AD.
- The Journal of clinical investigation.J Clin Invest.2013 Oct 1;123(10):4136-9. doi: 10.1172/JCI72325. Epub 2013 Sep 24.
- Insulin and Zn2+ enjoy a multivalent relationship. Zn2+ binds insulin in pancreatic β cells to form crystalline aggregates in dense core vesicles (DCVs), which are released in response to physiological signals such as increased blood glucose. This transition metal is an essential cofactor in insuli
- PMID 24051373
- Photolysis of recombinant human insulin in the solid state: formation of a dithiohemiacetal product at the C-terminal disulfide bond.
- Mozziconacci O1, Haywood J, Gorman EM, Munson E, Schöneich C.
- Pharmaceutical research.Pharm Res.2012 Jan;29(1):121-33. doi: 10.1007/s11095-011-0519-1. Epub 2011 Jul 12.
- PURPOSE: Exposure of protein pharmaceuticals to light can result in chemical and physical modifications, potentially leading to loss of potency, aggregation, and/or immunogenicity. To correlate these potential consequences with molecular changes, the nature of photoproducts and their mechanisms of f
- PMID 21748537
- A Study on Monocomponent Insulin III. The Purity and Stability of Pharmaceutical Preparations
- 笠間 俊男,内田 迫子,米沢 正一,田村 典子,横井 喜代四
- 糖尿病 19(5), 680-691, 1976
- … Though MC insulin preparations are said to have been developed from which the heterogeneous peptic contaminants have been removed, for the purpose of lowering the immunogenicity of insulin, a recent report claims the detection of considerable quantities of both substances with molecular weights higher than that of insulin and desamidoinsulin. …
- NAID 130004336578
- The Study of Monocomponent Insulin:I. The Duration of the Hypoglycemic Effect
- 笠間 俊男,中島 久代,米沢 正一,飯山 保,内田 迪子,中川 昌一
- 糖尿病 18(1), 29-33, 1975
- … effect of Monocomponent insulin (MI) was examinedcompared with conventional insulin (CI) in normal rabbits and rabbits immunized with beef insulin.<BR>Using neutral soluble insulin preparations, there was no differrence for the maximal rate and duration of the hypoglycemic effect between the MI and the CI in the normal and immunized rabbits, but in the immunized rabbits the hypoglycemic effect of both insulin preparations was delayed as …
- NAID 130004336466
- insulin /in·su·lin/ (in´sdbobr-lin) 1. a protein hormone formed from proinsulin in the beta cells of the pancreatic islets of Langerhans. The major fuel-regulating hormone, it is secreted into the blood in response to a rise in concentration ...
- , EINECS 232-469-4, Extended zinc insulin suspension, …, , ... Featured suppliers/resources for Insulin, crystalline United States TPX Polymethylpentene PMP has low URL: ...
- crystalline zinc insulin CZI