- having a puzzling terseness; "a cryptic note"
- of an obscure nature; "the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms"; "a deep dark secret"; "the inscrutable workings of Providence"; "in its mysterious past it encompasses all the dim origins of life"- Rachel Carson; "rituals totally mystifying to visitors from other lands" (同)cryptical, deep, inscrutable, mysterious, mystifying
- the state of being not yet evident or active
- reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive; "negative interest rates"
- a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
- a reply of denial; "he answered in the negative"
- not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition; "the HIV test was negative" (同)disconfirming
- having a negative charge; "electrons are negative" (同)electronegative, negatively charged
- characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features; "a negative outlook on life"; "a colorless negative personality"; "a negative evaluation"; "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
- expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant; "ran a negative campaign"; "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
- less than zero; "a negative number"
- hide from view; "The lids were occulting her eyes"
- supernatural practices and techniques; "he is a student of the occult" (同)occult arts
- become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished; "The beam of light occults every so often"
- hidden and difficult to see; "an occult fracture"; "occult blood in the stool"
- secret or hidden; not openly practiced or engaged in or shown or avowed; "covert actions by the CIA"; "covert funding for the rebels"
- a flock of coots
- (of a wife) being under the protection of her husband; "a woman covert"
- potentially existing but not presently evident or realized; "a latent fingerprint"; "latent talent"
- (pathology) not presently active; "latent infection"; "latent diabetes"
- designed to elude detection; "a hidden room or place of concealment such as a priest hole"; "a secret passage"; "the secret compartment in the desk" (同)secret
- difficult to find; "hidden valleys"; "a hidden cave"; "an obscure retreat" (同)obscure
- in a cryptic manner; "we will meet again," he said cryptically (同)enigmatically, mysteriously
- coloring that conceals or disguises an animals shape
- a cellar or vault or underground burial chamber (especially beneath a church)
- 『否定の』,反対の / 『消極的な』,控えめの / 陰電気の;(数値が)負の,マイナスの(minus);(写真が)陰画の,ネガの;(医学検査結果が)陰性の / 『否定』,拒否,「いやだ」と言うこと / 否定語[句] / 《the~》(特に討論会の)反対者側,反対派 / (電気分解に用いる)陰極板 / (数値の)負数 / (写真の)陰画,ネガ / 《しばしば受動態に用いて》…‘に'反対投票をする / =negate
- 秘法の / 人間の理解を越えた,神秘の / 超自然の世界
- 隠れ場 / (特に猟獣・猟鳥の隠れる)やぶ,茂み・(比較変化なし)秘密の,隠れた,暗に示した
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Phenotypic and molecular characteristics of an Aeromonas hydrophila strain isolated from the River Nile.
- Furmanek-Blaszk B.
- Microbiological research.Microbiol Res.2014 Jul-Aug;169(7-8):547-52. doi: 10.1016/j.micres.2013.11.001. Epub 2013 Nov 15.
- Aeromonas hydrophila, an inhabitant of aquatic ecosystems found in most parts of the world, has considerable virulence potential. The polymerase chain reaction technique was used to assay for the presence of five virulence factor genes: haemolytic toxins aerA and ahh1, elastase ahyB, the enterotoxin
- PMID 24315209
- Deep intraspecific divergences in the medically relevant fat-tailed scorpions (Androctonus, Scorpiones).
- Coelho P1, Sousa P2, Harris DJ2, van der Meijden A3.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2014 Jun;134:43-51. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2014.02.002. Epub 2014 Feb 11.
- The genus Androctonus, commonly known as fat-tailed scorpions, contains 22 species distributed from Togo and Mauritania in the west, North Africa, through the Middle East and to as far east as India. With 13 species, a substantial amount of this genus' diversity occurs in North Africa, which is a ma
- PMID 24524948
- Cryptic and biochemical responses of young cuttlefish Sepia officinalis exposed to environmentally relevant concentrations of fluoxetine.
- Di Poi C1, Bidel F2, Dickel L3, Bellanger C4.
- Aquatic toxicology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Aquat Toxicol.2014 Jun;151:36-45. doi: 10.1016/j.aquatox.2013.12.026. Epub 2014 Jan 3.
- Antidepressants released in the environment have the potential to generate neural disrupting effects in non-target organisms, yet their putative effects on behaviors have never been studied in cephalopod molluscs. This study assessed the impact of the antidepressant fluoxetine (FLX) on the efficienc
- PMID 24439571
- Differences in sperm storage and remating propensity between adult females of two morphotypes of the Anastrepha fraterculus (Diptera: Tephritidae) cryptic species complex.
- Abraham S1, Rull J2, Mendoza M3, Liendo MC4, Devescovi F4, Roriz AK5, Kovaleski A6, Segura DF4, Vera MT4.
- Bulletin of entomological research.Bull Entomol Res.2014 Jun;104(3):376-82. doi: 10.1017/S0007485314000200. Epub 2014 Apr 4.
- The South American fruit fly, Anastrepha fraterculus, is a complex of cryptic species composed of at least seven morphotypes. Some of them, such as the Peruvian and Brazilian 1 morphotypes (which include Argentinean populations), exhibit strong pre-copulatory isolation, yet it is possible to obtain
- PMID 24702958
- DNA barcoding for identification of sand fly species (Diptera: Psychodidae) from leishmaniasis-endemic areas of Peru
- Nzelu Chukwunonso O.,Cáceres Abraham G.,Arrunátegui-Jiménez Martín J.,Lañas-Rosas Máximo F.,Yañez-Trujillano Henrry H.,Luna-Caipo Deysi V.,Holguín-Mauricci Carlos E.,Katakura Ken,Hashiguchi Yoshihisa,Kato Hirotomo
- Acta Tropica 145, 45-51, 2015-03
- … Besides its success in separating known species, we found that DNA barcoding is useful in revealing population differentiation and cryptic diversity, and thus promises to be a valuable tool for epidemiological studies of leishmaniasis. …
- NAID 120005553684
- Population structure and cryptic replacement of local populations in the endangered bitterling Acheilognathus cyanostigma
- Kitazima Junya,Matsuda Masanari,Mori Seiichi [他]
- Ichthyological research : an official journal of the Ichthyological Society of Japan 62(2), 122-130, 2015-02-26
- NAID 40020340623
- 亀田 勇一,福田 宏
- Venus : journal of the Malacological Society of Japan 73(1・2), 15-40, 2015-01
- NAID 40020326487
- Cryptic Studios' first title was also the first AAA MMO on the market. City of Heroes still operates today and is ... City of Villains, a standalone expansion to City of Heroes, is Cryptic Studios' second title. CoV has since been merged into City of ...
- Cryptic can refer to: Crypsis, of animals that are difficult to observe; Cryptic crossword, colloquially Cryptics, type of crossword; Cryptic era, earliest period of the Earth; Cryptic (album), by Edge of Sanity; Cryptic Studios, video game developer ...
- concealing coloration、crypsis、protecting color、protective coloration