- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
- 〈C〉(特に秩序だった)(…の)『方法』,方式《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(思考行・行為・行動の)きちょうめんさ;秩序,筋道
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- O-2'-Hydroxypropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride chitosan nanoparticles for the delivery of live Newcastle disease vaccine.
- Dai C1, Kang H2, Yang W3, Sun J4, Liu C5, Cheng G6, Rong G2, Wang X2, Wang X2, Jin Z6, Zhao K7.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Oct 5;130:280-9. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.05.008. Epub 2015 May 16.
- A novel complex chitosan derivative, O-2'-hydroxypropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride chitosan (O-2'-HACC), was synthesized and used to make nanoparticles as a delivery vehicle for live attenuated Newcastle disease vaccine. We found that O-2'-HACC had high antimicrobial activity, low toxicity, and a hi
- PMID 26076628
- A novel crosslinking method for improved tear resistance and biocompatibility of tissue based biomaterials.
- Tam H1, Zhang W2, Feaver KR2, Parchment N1, Sacks MS2, Vyavahare N3.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Oct;66:83-91. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.07.011. Epub 2015 Jul 14.
- Over 300,000 heart valve replacements are performed annually to replace stenotic and regurgitant heart valves. Bioprosthetic heart valves (BHVs), derived from glutaraldehyde crosslinked (GLUT) porcine aortic valve leaflets or bovine pericardium are often used. However, valve failure can occur within
- PMID 26196535
- Collagen based film with well epithelial and stromal regeneration as corneal repair materials: Improving mechanical property by crosslinking with citric acid.
- Zhao X1, Liu Y1, Li W1, Long K1, Wang L1, Liu S1, Wang Y1, Ren L2.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2015 Oct 1;55:201-8. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.05.030. Epub 2015 May 9.
- Corneal disease can lead to vision loss. It has become the second greatest cause of blindness in the world, and keratoplasty is considered as an effective treatment method. This paper presents the crosslinked collagen (Col)-citric acid (CA) films developed by making use of 1-ethyl-3-(3-dimethylamino
- PMID 26117756
- Hardening Behavior of Polyester/ Iso-cyanate Resin Paint Film Heated on Steel Sheet and their Influence on Bubble Defect (Popping)
- 古川 博康,金井 洋
- Tetsu-to-Hagane 99(4), 283-287, 2013
- … By using polyester/ iso-cyanate resin solutions as model paints, the relation between the hardening behavior of the paint film heated on the steel sheet and the maximum film thickness without bubble defect (the popping) occurring was examined by using the TBA (Torsional Braid Analysis) method. … The results were as follows.1)In the cure process of the paint film, two dimensional crosslinking reactions are firstly begun, and subsequently, three dimensional crosslinking reactions are begun. …
- NAID 130003372528
- A direct method for the vulcanization of acrylate rubber through in situ coordination crosslinking
- Mou Haiyan,Xue Pengfei,Shi Qingfeng [他],GUO Weihong,WU Chifei,FU Xiaowei
- Polymer journal 44(10), 1064-1069, 2012-10-15
- NAID 10031117774
- 後藤 康夫
- 炭素 = Carbons (250), 263-268, 2011-11-15
- … Furthermore, iodine promotes the formation of a polycyclic aromatic structure by the intermolecular crosslinking reaction of polyenes and the dehydropolymerization of the polycyclic rings formed. … A unique method for the preparation of a hollow carbon fiber, which is produced from a solid PVA fiber precursor by selective iodination within the fiber cross-section close to the fiber surface, is also mentioned. …
- NAID 10030279159
- Title: Crosslinking method. Abstract: The invention provides a method of preparing a crosslinked polymer, which method comprises polymerising branched polyunsaturated monomers by a metathesis polymerisation reaction, wherein ...
- The crosslinking method in accordance with the invention is particularly well suited for such consumer applications. In performing the method of the invention, the necessary reagents may be provided in a variety of different two-part ...
- crosslinking method
- crosslinking method
- assay、fashion、law、manner、means、method for measurement、-metry、mode、procedure、process、system、technique、way