- cross-linking reagent
- trace a line through or across; "cross your `t"
- any affliction that causes great suffering; "that is his cross to bear"; "he bears his afflictions like a crown of thorns" (同)crown_of_thorns
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon" (同)transverse, transversal, thwartwise
- to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor", "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries" (同)traverse, span, sweep
- fold so as to resemble a cross; "she crossed her legs"
- meet and pass; "the trains crossed"
- the means of connection between things linked in series (同)nexus
- a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data (同)data link
- a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction" (同)linkup, tie, tie-in
- (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- a path (often marked) where something (as a street or railroad) can be crossed to get from one side to the other (同)crosswalk, crossover
- a voyage across a body of water (usually across the Atlantic Ocean)
- traveling across
- a point where two lines (paths or arcs etc.) intersect
- placed crosswise; "spoken with a straight face but crossed fingers"; "crossed forks"; "seated with arms across"
- (of a check) marked for deposit only as indicated by having two lines drawn across it
- a representation of the structure on which Jesus was crucified; used as an emblem of Christianity or in heraldry
- 〈C〉(昔,罪人のはりつけの刑に用いた)『十字架』 / 《the C-》キリストがはりつけになった十字架;キリスト教の象徴としての十字架 / 〈C〉十字(キリスト教徒が右手で切る) / 〈C〉イエスのために耐える苦しみ,受難 / 〈C〉十字架像;(紋章などの)十字形 / 〈C〉キリスト教信仰;《集合的に》キリスト教徒 / 〈C〉十字記号(crisscross)(+または×) / 〈C〉《修飾語を伴って》十字勲章 / 《『the Cross』》南十字星(the Southern Cross) / 〈C〉(動物・植物の)(…間の)異種交配;雑種《+『between』+『名』+『and』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(ボクシングの)クロスパンチ / (信仰のしるしとして)〈人・自分〉‘に'『十字を切る』 / …'を'『交差させる』(『する』) / …‘に'『交差させて線を引く』;《英》〈小切手〉‘に'線引きする;…'を'横線(×印)をつけて消す《+『名』+『out』(『off』),+『out』(『off』)+『名』》 / …'を'『横切る』,横断する,渡る / 〈心〉'を'よぎる,‘に'ふと浮かぶ / …‘と'すれ違う,行き違う / …'を'妨げる,‘の'じゃまをする / …'を'交配する / 『交差する』,交わる / (…へ)『横切る』,渡る《+『over to』+『名』》 / すれ違いになる / 〈動物・植物が〉交配する,雑種になる / おこりっぽい,ふきげんな / (風が)反対の / 十文字に交差した,横切った
- (鎖の)『輪』,環 / 鎖のようにつながったソーセージの一節 / (…と)つなぐ物(人),(…との)きずな,つながり《+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《複数形で》=cuff links / …‘を'『つなぎ合わせる』,連結する;(…と)…‘を'つなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / (…と)結合する,つながる《+[『up』(『together』)]『with』+『名』》
- 横断,横切ること;渡航 / 交差点,十字路;踏切,《英》横断歩道(《米》crosswalk),(河川・水路の)横断場所 / 異種交配(crossbreeding)
- (十字形に)交差した / 十字を引いてある,線引きの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Selective solid phase extraction of copper using a new Cu(II)-imprinted polymer and determination by inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES).
- Yilmaz V1, Arslan Z2, Hazer O3, Yilmaz H4.Author information 1Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Jackson State University, Jackson, USA ; Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey.2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Jackson State University, Jackson, USA.3Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Art and Science, Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey.4Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey.AbstractThis work reports the preparation of a novel Cu(II)-ion imprinted polymer using 2-thiozylmethacrylamide (TMA) for on-line preconcentration of Cu(II) prior to its determination by inductively coupled optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES). Cu(II)-TMA monomer (complex) was synthesized and copolymerized via bulk polymerization method in the presence of ethyleneglycoldimethacrylate cross-linker. The resulting polymer was washed with 5% (v/v) HNO3 to remove Cu(II) ions and then with water until a neutral pH. The ion imprinted polymer was characterized by FT-IR and scanning electron microscopy. The experimental conditions were optimized for on-line preconcentration of Cu(II) using a minicolumn of ion imprinted polymer (IIP). Quantitative retention was achieved between pH 5.0 and 6.0, whereas the recoveries for the non-imprinted polymer (NIP) were about 61%. The IIP showed about 30 times higher selectivity to Cu(II) in comparison to NIP. The IIP also exhibited excellent selectivity for Cu(II) against the competing transition and heavy metal ions, including Cd, Co, Cr, Fe, Mn, Ni, Pb and Zn. Computational calculations revealed that the selectivity of IIP was mediated by the stability of Cu(II)-TMA complex which was far more stable than those of Co(II), Ni(II) and Zn(II) that have similar charge and ionic radii to Cu(II). A volume of 10 mL sample solution was loaded onto the column at 4.0 mL min-1 by using a sequential injection system (FIALab 3200) followed by elution with 1.0 mL of 2% (v/v) HNO3. The relative standard deviation (RSD) and limit of detection (LOD, 3s) of the method were 3.2% and 0.4 μg L-1, respectively. The method was successfully applied to determination of Cu(II) in fish otoliths (CRM 22), bone ash (SRM 1400) and coastal seawater and estuarine water samples.
- Microchemical journal, devoted to the application of microtechniques in all branches of science.Microchem J.2014 May 1;114:66-72.
- This work reports the preparation of a novel Cu(II)-ion imprinted polymer using 2-thiozylmethacrylamide (TMA) for on-line preconcentration of Cu(II) prior to its determination by inductively coupled optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES). Cu(II)-TMA monomer (complex) was synthesized and copolymeriz
- PMID 24511158
- A miniaturized nanobiosensor for choline analysis.
- Pal S1, Sharma MK2, Danielsson B3, Willander M4, Chatterjee R5, Bhand S6.Author information 1Biosensor Lab., Department of Chemistry, BITS, Pilani -KK Birla Goa Campus, Goa 403726, India.2Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi 110016, India.3Acromed Invest AB, Magistratsvagen 10, SE 226 43 Lund, Sweden.4Physical Electronics and Nanotechnology Division, Department of Science and Technology (ITN) Campus Norrköping, Linköping University, Norrköping SE-60174, Sweden.5Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi 110016, India. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgBiosensor Lab., Department of Chemistry, BITS, Pilani -KK Birla Goa Campus, Goa 403726, India. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractA novel reusable chemiluminescence choline nanobiosensor has been developed using aligned zinc oxide nanorod-films (ZnONR). The chemically fashioned ZnONR were synthesized by hybrid wet chemical route onto glass substrates and used to fabricate a stable chemiluminescent choline biosensor. The biosensor was constructed by co-immobilization of the enzymes choline oxidase and peroxidase. The covalent immobilization of the enzymes on the ZnONR was achieved using 16-phosphonohexadecanoic acid as a cross-linker. The phosphonation of the ZnONR imparted significant stability to the immobilized enzyme as against physisorbed enzyme. A lower value of Michaelis-Menten constant (Km), of 0.062 mM for the covalently coupled enzyme over the physisorbed enzymes facilitated enhanced stability of ZnONR nanobiosensor. The ZnONR-choline biosensor has been investigated over a wide range of choline from 0.0005 mM to 2 mM. Importantly, the recovery of choline in milk samples was close to 99%. Using the developed biosensor, choline was measurable even after 30 days with 60 repeated measurements proving the stability of the sensor (Intraday RSD%=2.83 and Interday RSD%=3.51).
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Apr 15;54:558-64. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.11.057. Epub 2013 Nov 28.
- A novel reusable chemiluminescence choline nanobiosensor has been developed using aligned zinc oxide nanorod-films (ZnONR). The chemically fashioned ZnONR were synthesized by hybrid wet chemical route onto glass substrates and used to fabricate a stable chemiluminescent choline biosensor. The biosen
- PMID 24325984
- Multiwall carbon nanotube-ionic liquid electrode modified with gold nanoparticles as a base for preparation of a novel impedimetric immunosensor for low level detection of human serum albumin in biological fluids.
- Arkan E1, Saber R2, Karimi Z3, Mostafaie A4, Shamsipur M5.Author information 1Nano Drug Delivery Research Center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran; Department of Chemistry, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran.2Department of Medical Nanotechnology, School of Advanced Medical Technologies, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran; Research Center for Science and Technology in Medicine, Imam Khomeini Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.3Department of Chemistry, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran.4Medical Biology Research Center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran.5Department of Chemistry, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractA highly sensitive ionic liquid-multiwall carbon nanotube based impedimetric immunosensor modified with gold nanoparticles (GNPs) was developed for the determination of human serum albumin (HSA). The antigen and antibody models used were HSA and activated anti-HSA, respectively. GNPs were electrodeposited on the multiwall based carbon ionic liquid electrode (MW-CILE) surface and then colloidal GNPs were coated through the thiol groups of 1,6-hexanedithiol (HDT) monolayer as a cross linker. Cyclic voltammetry (CV) and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) were employed for characterization of the various layers coated onto the electrode. The electron transfer resistance (Ret) of the antibody-modified electrode changed linearly with the concentration of HSA. The linear range and limit of detection were 0.1-100μgmL(-1) and 15.4ngmL(-1), respectively. The sensitivity and specificity of the immunosensor were validated using human urine and human serum samples. The results showed that the prepared immunosensor is a useful tool for screening trace amounts of HSA in the biological fluids of proteinuria and diabetics patients, in clinical laboratories.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2014 Apr 15;92:74-81. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2014.01.005. Epub 2014 Jan 18.
- A highly sensitive ionic liquid-multiwall carbon nanotube based impedimetric immunosensor modified with gold nanoparticles (GNPs) was developed for the determination of human serum albumin (HSA). The antigen and antibody models used were HSA and activated anti-HSA, respectively. GNPs were electrodep
- PMID 24503195
- Stimuli-degradable cross-linked polymers synthesized by radical polymerization using a size-complementary rotaxane cross-linker
- Iijima Keisuke,Kohsaka Yasuhiro,Koyama Yasuhito [他]
- Polymer journal 46(1), 67-72, 2014-01
- NAID 40019921465
- Potential Use of a Megamolecular Polysaccharide Sacran as a Hydrogel-based Sustained Release System
- Motoyama Keiichi,Tanida Yuki,Hata Kyona,Hayashi Tomoya,Higashi Taishi,Ishitsuka Yoichi,Kondo Yuki,Irie Tetsumi,Kaneko Shinichiro,Arima Hidetoshi
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2014
- … Furthermore, the release rate of drugs from sacran-hydrogels can be controlled by adjusting the concentration of aluminum chloride as a cross linker. …
- NAID 130003390795
- Multi-functions of hydrogel with bilayer-based lamellar structure
- Haque Md. Anamul,Gong Jian Ping
- Reactive & Functional Polymers 73(7), 929-935, 2013-07
- … Flat, infinitely large, and perfectly aligned lamellar macro-domain was formed by applying mechanical shear to the gel forming precursor solution containing monomer, cross-linker, and initiator. …
- NAID 120005316985
- 二官能性架橋剤 ｛にかん のうせい かきょう ざい｝ 【表現パターン】 bifunctional [difunctional] cross-linker [cross-linking agent]
- 架橋は、化学的共有結合によって、2つ以上の分子を連結する方法です。架橋剤は、タンパク質またはその他の分子上の特定の官能基（例：第一級アミンまたはスルフヒドリル）に対する反応末端を有しています。 お客様が目的 ...
- 架橋剤選択ツールを利用すれば、標的官能基、溶解性および細胞膜透過性など特定の基準を満たすThermo Scientific Pierce架橋剤のカスタマイズリストを迅速に閲覧できます。 お望みの特徴を選択して検索結果をご覧ください。
- bifunctional reagent、cross-linker、crosslinking reagent
- cross-linker、cross-linking reagent
- crossbred、crossbreeding、crossing、crossing over、crosslink、crossreact、decussation、hybridization、hybridize、intersect、intersection、pass、pass through、passage、transect、transit、transversal、transverse