- unimaginative and conformist; "conventional bourgeois lives"; "conventional attitudes"
- conforming with accepted standards; "a conventional view of the world" (同)established
- represented in simplified or symbolic form (同)formal, schematic
- (weapons) using energy for propulsion or destruction that is not nuclear energy; "conventional warfare"; "conventional weapons"
- following accepted customs and proprieties; "conventional wisdom"; "she had strayed from the path of conventional behavior"; "conventional forms of address"
- in accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past; "a conventional church wedding with the bride in traditional white"; "the conventional handshake"
- the act of convening (同)convening
- something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors" (同)normal, pattern, rule, formula
- (diplomacy) an international agreement
- a large formal assembly; "political convention"
- the process of making a radiograph; producing an image on a radiosensitive surface by radiation other than visible light (同)skiagraphy
- photography that uses other kinds of radiation than visible light
- 『型にはまった』,おきまりの / 慣例の,示慣的な,因襲的な / (核兵器に対して)通常兵器の
- 〈C〉(宗教上や政治上など特別の目的の)『会議』,協議会;《米》党大会(大統領候補者の指名・綱領決定などをする) / 〈C〉〈U〉『因習』,慣例,しきたり / 〈C〉(国家間などの)協定,申し合わせ
- レントゲン写真 / 〈人体など〉‘を'レントゲン写真にとる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Osteoarthritis: a review of strengths and weaknesses of different imaging options.
- Guermazi A, Hayashi D, Roemer FW, Felson DT.SourceDepartment of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, 820 Harrison Avenue, FGH Building, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02118, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Rheumatic diseases clinics of North America.Rheum Dis Clin North Am.2013 Aug;39(3):567-91. doi: 10.1016/j.rdc.2013.02.001. Epub 2013 Feb 23.
- Slowing of radiographic joint space narrowing represents the only recommended imaging-based outcome measure to assess structural disease progression in osteoarthritis (OA) clinical trials. There are no effective disease-modifying OA drugs. The ability of magnetic resonance (MR) to image structures w
- PMID 23719076
- Chapin R, Hant FN.SourceDepartment of Radiology and Radiological Science, Medical University of South Carolina, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, Suite 210, Charleston, SC 29425, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rheumatic diseases clinics of North America.Rheum Dis Clin North Am.2013 Aug;39(3):515-46. doi: 10.1016/j.rdc.2013.02.017. Epub 2013 Apr 3.
- Systemic sclerosis is a rare autoimmune condition that affects a variety of organ systems. Knowledge of the imaging features in this patient population is essential in facilitating accurate diagnosis and guiding treatment. Common and rare imaging features of systemic sclerosis are reviewed in this a
- PMID 23719074
- Characterization of non-tuberculosis mycobacteria by neutron radiography.
- da Silva JM, Crispim VR, da Silva MG, Furtado VR, Duarte Rda S.SourcePrograma de Engenharia Nuclear/COPPE/CT/UFRJ, Av. Horácio Macedo, 2030, Bloco G, sala 206, Cidade Universitária, 21.941-914 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil.
- Applied radiation and isotopes : including data, instrumentation and methods for use in agriculture, industry and medicine.Appl Radiat Isot.2013 Jul;77:84-8. doi: 10.1016/j.apradiso.2013.02.009. Epub 2013 Feb 26.
- The genus Mycobacterium shares many characteristics with Corynebacterium and Actinomyces genera, among which the genomic guanine plus cytosine content and the production of long branched-chain fatty acids, known as mycolic acids are enhanced. Growth rate and optimal temperature of mycobacteria are v
- PMID 23542119
- さいたま市における胃がんＸ線・内視鏡併用個別検診の現況 ─大宮地区のデータをもとに─
- This page contains information, links to basics and news resources about Conventional Radiography, furthermore the related entries Digital Radiography, Computed Radiography, Computed Tomography, Diagnostic Imaging. Provided ...
- Radiographic imaging equipment x Rays are produced by bombarding a metal target by high energy electrons. In conventional radiography, x rays passed through the human body are absorbed, which causes attenuation ...
- conventional radiography
- conventional radiography
- common、commonly、conventionally、general、generally、in general、normal、normally、ordinarily、ordinary、so far、usual、usually
- radiographic、radiographically、roentgenographic、roentgenography、X-ray analysis、X-ray examination
- roentgenogram、X-ray image