- regulatory factor
- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- able to control or determine policy; "a controlling interest in the firm"
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pioglitazone inhibits cancer cell growth through STAT3 inhibition and enhanced AIF expression via a PPARγ-independent pathway.
- Tsubaki M1, Takeda T1, Tomonari Y1, Kawashima K1, Itoh T2, Imano M3, Satou T4, Nishida S1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2018 Apr;233(4):3638-3647. doi: 10.1002/jcp.26225. Epub 2017 Nov 10.
- PMID 29030979
- Double sex and mab-3 related transcription factor 1 regulates differentiation and proliferation in dairy goat male germline stem cells.
- Wei Y1, Cai S1, Ma F1, Zhang Y1, Zhou Z1, Xu S1, Zhang M1, Peng S1, Hua J1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2018 Mar;233(3):2537-2548. doi: 10.1002/jcp.26129. Epub 2017 Sep 13.
- PMID 28777437
- Bicarbonate-activated hydrogen peroxide and efficient decontamination of toxic sulfur mustard and nerve gas simulants.
- Zhao S1, Xi H2, Zuo Y3, Wang Q1, Wang Z3, Yan Z3.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2018 Feb 15;344:136-145. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2017.09.055. Epub 2017 Oct 2.
- PMID 29032094
- Effects of chloride and silver ions on gold nanorod formation
- Park Jin,Cho So-Hye,Jeong Dae-Yong,Kong Young-Min,Lee Seung
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(1), 015001, 2014-12-05
- … The ability to tune the longitudinal localized surface plasmon resonance of gold nanorods (AuNRs) via simple modification of their aspect ratio is a large contributing factor to their widespread use across multiple fields. …
- NAID 150000109996
- Relation between abnormal synergy and gait in patients after stroke.
- Sakuma Kaoru,Ohata Koji,Izumi Keisuke,Shiotsuka Yu,Yasui Tadashi,Ibuki Satoko,Ichihashi Noriaki
- Journal of neuroengineering and rehabilitation 11, 2014-08-25
- … In subjects after stroke, secondary torque generation while controlling hip extension torque as 25%, 50%, and 75% of the maximal hip extension was also measured. … [Conclusion]Secondarily generated torque was found to be a factor that affects TUG speed, and the ability to generate torque even through abnormal synergy may help for gait ability in subjects after stroke. …
- NAID 120005512245
- Tweaking Printer Driver for Improved Conductivity in Instant Inkjet Circuits
- TungTaDuc ,Wei Wei,QuanDuongMinh ,Yoshihiro Kawahara,Tohru Asami
- 情報処理学会研究報告. UBI, [ユビキタスコンピューティングシステム] 2014-UBI-42(2), 1-4, 2014-05-22
- … Without controlling the printing process, it is hard to improve the performance of the printed circuit/pattern. … In order to increase the Q-factor of Wireless Power Transmission antenna, conductivity must be improved. …
- NAID 110009781853
- The comparison of local sequences with the global sea level charts indicates that the tectonic and climate was the main controlling factor for the variation at 3rd and 4th order of cycles.(b) Distinct ultrasonic exposure time periods were ...
- Define control factor. control factor synonyms, control factor pronunciation, control factor translation, English dictionary definition of control factor. tr.v. con·trolled , con·trol·ling , con·trols 1. To exercise authoritative or dominating ...
- Many translated example sentences containing "controlling factor" – Japanese-English dictionary and search engine for Japanese translations. Translator Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed
- controlling factor、regulator
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically