- hypothyroidism should be considered as a possible contributor to hypothermia.(CASES.141)
- a writer whose work is published in a newspaper or magazine or as part of a book
- an underactive thyroid gland; a glandular disorder resulting from insufficient production of thyroid hormones
- subnormal body temperature
- (law) behavior by the plaintiff that contributes to the harm resulting from the defendants negligence; "in common law any degree of contributory negligence would bar the plaintiff from collecting damages"
- (…への)寄付者《+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…への)貢献者,寄与者;一助,一因《+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (雑誌・新聞などへの)寄稿家《+『to』+『名』》
- 寄与する,原因となる / (年金・保険の掛金が)労資分担制の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Good syndrome and other causes of cytomegalovirus retinitis in HIV-negative patients-case report and comprehensive review of the literature.
- Downes KM1, Tarasewicz D2, Weisberg LJ3, Cunningham ET Jr4,5,6,7.
- Journal of ophthalmic inflammation and infection.J Ophthalmic Inflamm Infect.2016 Dec;6(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s12348-016-0070-7. Epub 2016 Jan 25.
- We describe a 65-year-old Thai woman who developed cytomegalovirus retinitis (CMVR) in the setting of Good syndrome-a rare, acquired partial immune deficiency caused by thymoma. The patient subsequently developed vitritis with cystoid macular edema (CME) similar to immune recovery uveitis (IRU) desp
- PMID 26809342
- Mind the gap - Deriving a compatible user mental model of the home heating system to encourage sustainable behaviour.
- Revell KM1, Stanton NA2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2016 Nov;57:48-61. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2016.03.005. Epub 2016 Apr 6.
- Householders' behaviour with their home heating systems is a considerable contributor to domestic energy consumption. To create a design specification for the 'scaffolding' needed for sustainable behaviour with home heating controls, Norman's (1986) Gulf of Execution and Evaluation was applied to th
- PMID 27062135
- African Americans and Hospice Care: A Culture-Centered Exploration of Enrollment Disparities.
- Dillon PJ1, Basu A2.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Nov;31(11):1385-94. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2015.1072886. Epub 2016 Mar 23.
- Over the past decade, scholars and practitioners have called for efforts to reduce disparities in the cost and quality of end-of-life care; a key contributor to these disparities is the underuse of hospice care by African American patients. While previous studies have often relied on interviewing mi
- PMID 27007165
- Vibrationally high-resolved electronic spectra of MCl2 (M=C, Si, Ge, Sn, Pb) and photoelectron spectra of MCl2(.).
- Ran Y1, Pang M1, Shen W1, Li M1, He R2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2016 Oct 5;167:1-11. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.05.020. Epub 2016 May 18.
- We systematically studied the vibrational-resolved electronic spectra of group IV dichlorides using the Franck-Condon approximation combined with the Duschinsky and Herzberg-Teller effects in harmonic and anharmonic frameworks (only the simulation of absorption spectra includes the anharmonicity). C
- PMID 27280730
- Convergence of public and private enterprise wages in a transition economy: Evidence from a distributional decomposition in Vietnam, 2002–2014
- AGI Working Paper Series = AGI Working Paper Series 2017-10, 1-25, 2017-04
- NAID 120006253500
- Decomposing Gender Equality along the Wage Distribution in Vietnam during the Period 2002–14
- AGI Working Paper Series = AGI Working Paper Series 2017-04, 1-36, 2017-03
- NAID 120006014842
- ワークショップ報告 「論文投稿支援ワークショップ(2016年10月16日)」実施報告 : アウトプットとしての「論文投稿支援WS(誌上版)」
- T follicular helper and T<sub>H</sub>2 cells in allergic responses
- Fund the people who create the sites you enjoy. Today, the web is mostly funded by advertising. Now, Contributor gives you a different way to help fund the writers, designers, and others who work to create the sites you visit. You can ...
- Contributor definition, a person who contributes money, assistance, etc. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary.com ...
- Mark the successful man, the merchant prince with argosies on every sea, the employer of thousands of hands, the munificent contributor to public charities, the churchwarden, the member of parliament, and the generous patron of ...