- The real mental illnesses: Susan Nolen-Hoeksema (1959-2013) in memoriam.
- Seligman ME1.
- Journal of abnormal psychology.J Abnorm Psychol.2014 Feb;123(1):1-2. doi: 10.1037/a0035563.
- Susan Nolen-Hoeksema's life work concerned rumination, gender differences in depression, and the "transdiagnostic" processes in mental illness. The articles in this special section expand on these themes. Her work on transdiagnostic processes leads us to consider that the real mental illnesses are n
- PMID 24661153
- Producing reverse phase protein microarrays from formalin-fixed tissues.
- Wolff C1, Schott C, Malinowsky K, Berg D, Becker KF.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2011;785:123-40. doi: 10.1007/978-1-61779-286-1_9.
- In most hospitals around the world FFPE (formalin fixed, paraffin embedded) tissues have been used for diagnosis and have subsequently been archived since decades. This has lead to a sizeable pool of this kind of tissues. Till quite recently it was not possible to use this congeries of samples for p
- PMID 21901597
- Synergetic inactivation of microorganisms in drinking water by short-term free chlorination and subsequent monochloramination.
- Zhang XJ1, Chen C, Wang Y.
- Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES.Biomed Environ Sci.2007 Oct;20(5):373-80.
- OBJECTIVE: To introduce synergetic inactivation of microorganisms in drinking water by short-term free chlorination for less than 15 minutes followed by monochloramination.METHODS: Indicator microorganisms such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, and spores of Bacillus subt
- PMID 18188988
- Large Scale Cooperation in Cellular Networks with Non-uniform User Distribution
- Large Scale Cooperation in Cellular Networks with Non-uniform User Distribution (無線通信システム)
- Definition of CONGERIES: aggregation, collection Origin of CONGERIES Latin, from congerere First Known Use: circa 1619 Learn More About CONGERIES SCRABBLE ®: Playable words you can make from "congeries" Britannica ...
- But below the highest executive level a modern business is a congeries of specialists. Every spoken tongue is a congeries of signs for thought, deriving their significance from the intelligent consent. The congeries of tribes which made up this loosely jointed.