- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement (同)animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- marked by the appetites and passions of the body; "animal instincts"; "carnal knowledge"; "fleshly desire"; "a sensual delight in eating"; "music is the only sensual pleasure without vice" (同)carnal, fleshly, sensual
- (Jungian psychology) the inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious
- (植物に対して)『動物』 / (人間以外の)『動物』,けだもの / (魚・鳥などに対して)哺乳動物(mammal) / けだもの(野獣)のような人 / (比較変化なし)《名詞の前にのみ用いて》動物の,動物性の,動物質の / (知的・精神的に対して)動物的な;肉欲的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Genetic evidence for chromosome 4 loci influencing learning and memory.
- Anselmi M1, Correa FJ1, Santos JR2, Silva AF3, Cunha JA3, Leão AH4, Campêlo CL3, Ribeiro AM5, Silva RH4, Izídio GS6.
- Neurobiology of learning and memory.Neurobiol Learn Mem.2016 May;131:182-91. doi: 10.1016/j.nlm.2016.03.024. Epub 2016 Apr 1.
- The Lewis (LEW) and SHR (Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats) inbred rat strains differ in several anxiety/emotionality and learning/memory-related behaviors. We aimed to search quantitative trait locus (QTL) that influence these behaviors and confirm their effects in a congenic rat strain SLA16 (SHR.LE
- PMID 27044679
- High resolution mapping of a novel rat blood pressure locus on chromosome 9 to a region containing the Spp2 gene and co-localization of a QTL for bone mass.
- Nie Y1, Kumarasamy S2, Waghulde H1, Cheng X3, Mell B4, J Czernik P3, Lecka-Czernik B3, Joe B5.
- Physiological genomics.Physiol Genomics.2016 Apr 25:physiolgenomics.00004.2016. doi: 10.1152/physiolgenomics.00004.2016. [Epub ahead of print]
- Through linkage analysis of the Dahl Salt-sensitive (S) rat and the spontaneously hypertensive rat (SHR), a blood pressure (BP) quantitative trait locus (QTL) was previously located on rat chromosome 9. Subsequent substitution mapping studies of this QTL revealed multiple BP QTLs within the original
- PMID 27113531
- Comparison of the acute ultraviolet photoresponse in congenic albino hairless C57BL/6J mice relative to outbred SKH1 hairless mice.
- Konger RL1,2, Derr-Yellin E1, Hojati D1, Lutz C3, Sundberg JP4.
- Experimental dermatology.Exp Dermatol.2016 Apr 20. doi: 10.1111/exd.13034. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hairless albino Crl:SKH1-Hrhr mice are commonly utilized for studies in which hair or pigmentation would introduce an impediment to observational studies. Being an outbred strain, the SKH1 model suffers from key limitations that are not seen with congenic mouse strains. Inbred and congenic C57BL/6J
- PMID 27095432
- BALB/c-congenic ANP32B-deficient mice reveal a modifying locus that determines viability
- Balb/c-congenic ANP32B-deficient mice reveal a modifying locus that determines viability
- <b>Genetic background-dependent diversity in renal failure caused by the tensin2 gene deficiency in the </b><b>mouse </b>
- This mouse strain is congenic mouse obtained by introducing the mutagenic gene Apoe shl into BALB/c mouse. Spontaneous model (non-genetically engineered mouse) Dermatitis C.KOR/StmSlc-Traf3ip2 adjm Source Gene ...
- congenic /con·gen·ic/ (kon-jen´ik) of or relating to a strain of animals developed from an inbred (isogenic) strain by repeated matings with animals from another stock that have a foreign gene, the final congenic strain then presumably ...
- congenic animal
- congenic animal
- gene transfer、transgenic、transgenically