- with regard to computation; "computationally, this is a tricky problem"
- of or involving computation or computers; "computational linguistics"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Information diffusion, Facebook clusters, and the simplicial model of social aggregation: a computational simulation of simplicial diffusers for community health interventions.
- Kee KF1, Sparks L1,2, Struppa DC3, Mannucci MA4, Damiano A5.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Apr;31(4):385-99. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.960061. Epub 2015 Sep 11.
- By integrating the simplicial model of social aggregation with existing research on opinion leadership and diffusion networks, this article introduces the constructs of simplicial diffusers (mathematically defined as nodes embedded in simplexes; a simplex is a socially bonded cluster) and simplicial
- PMID 26362453
- mpdcm: A toolbox for massively parallel dynamic causal modeling.
- Aponte EA1, Raman S2, Sengupta B3, Penny WD3, Stephan KE4, Heinzle J2.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2016 Jan 15;257:7-16. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.09.009. Epub 2015 Sep 16.
- BACKGROUND: Dynamic causal modeling (DCM) for fMRI is an established method for Bayesian system identification and inference on effective brain connectivity. DCM relies on a biophysical model that links hidden neuronal activity to measurable BOLD signals. Currently, biophysical simulations from DCM
- PMID 26384541
- Determination of the precise sequences of computationally predicted miRNAs in Citrus reticulata by miR-RACE and characterization of the related target genes using RLM-RACE.
- Leng X1, Song C1, Han J1, Shangguan L1, Fang J1, Wang C2.
- Gene.Gene.2016 Jan 10;575(2 Pt 2):498-505. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2015.09.022. Epub 2015 Sep 16.
- PMID 26385323
- 招待講演 複数受信アンテナを用いた周期定常性検出に基づく低演算量なスペクトルセンシング (スマート無線)
- 成枝 秀介,長 大樹
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(62), 45-52, 2015-05-28
- NAID 40020491380
- Four-dimensional City Modeling using Vehicular Imagery
- Ken Sakurada,Takayuki Okatani
- 情報処理学会研究報告. CVIM, [コンピュータビジョンとイメージメディア] 2015-CVIM-197(35), 1-16, 2015-05-11
- … In the case of a wide-area disaster, it is computationally prohibitive to reconstruct the three-dimensional structure of entire areas. …
- NAID 110009899590
- Simple transform methods of a force curve obtained by surface force apparatus to the density distribution of a liquid near a surface
- Amano Ken-ichi,Takahashi Ohgi
- Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 425, 79-89, 2015-05
- … The tests are computationally practiced using a three-dimensional integral equation theory. …
- NAID 120005555503
- A computationally expensive algorithm is one that, for a given input size, requires a relatively large number of steps to complete; in other words, one with high computational complexity. The "cost" of an algorithm relative to the size of ...
- com·pu·ta·tion (k m py-t sh n) n. 1. a. The act or process of computing. b. A method of computing. 2. The result of computing. 3. The act of operating a computer. ... One of the biggest advantages Itanium 2 processors give computationally ...