- of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
- considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers (同)composite plant
- consisting of separate interconnected parts
- complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts; "a complex set of variations based on a simple folk melody"; "a complex mass of diverse laws and customs"
- a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated (同)coordination_compound
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town" (同)composite
- (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a persons behavior
- 合成の,複合の / キク科の / 合成物,複合物 / キク科植物
- 『いくつかの部分から成る』,複合の,合成の / 『複雑な』,入りくんだ,こみいった(complicated) / 複合体,合成物 / コンプレックス,複合(抑圧されて心に残った複雑なしこり)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterization of omega-3 tablets.
- Vestland TL1, Jacobsen Ø2, Sande SA3, Myrset AH4, Klaveness J5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):496-502. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.142. Epub 2015 Oct 30.
- Omega-3 nutraceuticals are extensively used as health supplements worldwide. Various administration forms for delivery of omega-3 are available. However, the niche omega-3 tablets have so far remained unexplored. In this work tablets containing 25-40% (w/w) omega-3 oil as triglycerides or ethyl este
- PMID 26616980
- In situ formation of the amino sugars 1-amino-1-deoxy-fructose and 2-amino-2-deoxy-glucose under Maillard reaction conditions in the absence of ammonia.
- Nashalian O1, Yaylayan VA2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):489-95. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.140. Epub 2015 Oct 30.
- Replacing amino acids with their binary metal complexes during the Maillard reaction can initiate various processes, including the oxidative degradation of their glucose conjugates, generating 1-amino-1-deoxy-fructose and its derivatives. These reactive amino sugars are not easily accessible under M
- PMID 26616979
- Altering the phenolics profile of a green tea leaves extract using exogenous oxidases.
- Verloop AJ1, Gruppen H1, Bisschop R1, Vincken JP2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 1;196:1197-206. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.068. Epub 2015 Oct 23.
- Transformation from green tea leaves into black tea involves oxidation of catechins into theaflavins and other complex phenolics by endogenous enzymes in tea leaves. By employing tyrosinase and laccase, both from Agaricus bisporus, on green tea catechins, the oxidation process was directed towards a
- PMID 26593607
- Quantitative assessment of gadolinium deposition in dentate nucleus using quantitative susceptibility mapping
- 建替え以降の団地内施設の変化に関する研究：戸山ハイツの歴史的経緯に関する研究 その2
- 日本女子大学大学院紀要 家政学研究科人間生活研究科 = Journal of The Graduate School Human Sciences and Design Human Life Science (23), 35-43, 2017-03-20
- NAID 120006030935
- Ciliary entry of KIF17 is dependent on its binding to the IFT-B complex via IFT46-IFT56 as well as on its nuclear localization signal
- The purpose of this contract is to provide services for the maintenance and cleanliness orders cubic buildings, cleaning roads and squares paved, maintenance and care of green areas, firebreaks in the areas of military complexes ...
- Complexes coordination compounds, chemical compounds that do not fit the unpaired-electron concept of the formation of chemical bonds. More complicated complexes are usually formed from the reaction of simple chemical ...
- signal transduction
- signal transduction