- hybrid、mixed lineage、mixed type、mixed-type
- produced by crossbreeding (同)intercrossed
- (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species; "a mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey" (同)crossbreed, cross
- a composite of mixed origin; "the vice-presidency is a hybrid of administrative and legislative offices"
- complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts; "a complex set of variations based on a simple folk melody"; "a complex mass of diverse laws and customs"
- a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated (同)coordination_compound
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town" (同)composite
- (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a persons behavior
- (動物植の)雑種,(物の)混成物 / 混種語(語源の異なる二つ以上の要素から成る語;たとえばshortageは英語(short)とフランス語(hybridage)の混種語) / 雑種(混成)の
- 『いくつかの部分から成る』,複合の,合成の / 『複雑な』,入りくんだ,こみいった(complicated) / 複合体,合成物 / コンプレックス,複合(抑圧されて心に残った複雑なしこり)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Co-delivery of SOX9 genes and anti-Cbfa-1 siRNA coated onto PLGA nanoparticles for chondrogenesis of human MSCs.
- Jeon SY, Park JS, Yang HN, Woo DG, Park KH.SourceDepartment of Biomedical Science, College of Life Science, CHA University, 3F, Yatap Acecore, 502 Yatap-dong Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Republic of Korea.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2012 Jun;33(17):4413-23. Epub 2012 Mar 15.
- Some genes expressed in stem cells interrupt and/or enhance differentiation. Therefore, the aim of this study was to inhibit the expression of unnecessary genes and enhance the expression of specific genes involved in stem cell differentiation by using small interfering RNA (siRNA) and plasmid DNA (
- PMID 22425025
- Gas-phase fragmentation of host-guest complexes between β-cyclodextrin and small molecules.
- Ma X, Wei Z, Xiong X, Jiang Y, He J, Zhang S, Fang X, Zhang X.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China.
- Talanta.Talanta.2012 May 15;93:252-6. Epub 2012 Feb 22.
- Noncovalent interactions are ubiquitous in molecular interaction and supramolecular self-assembly. As a model system, host-guest complexes between β-cyclodextrin (β-CD) and small molecules have been extensively studied and widely used in a variety of application fields including drug transportatio
- PMID 22483907
- 中国チベット自治区・未踏の霊山カイラース -四宗教の複合的聖地- (特集3: 雲南懇話会からの寄稿)
- Simulated Annealing-Extended Sampling for Multicomponent Decomposition of Spectral Data of DNA Complexed with Peptide
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 86(1), 014802-1-7, 2017-01
- NAID 40021057753
- Modified Radical Scavenging and Antioxidant Activity Measurement of β-Carotene with β-Cyclodextrins Complexation in Aqueous Medium
- mixed type、mixed-type、mixed lineage、complexed
- complexed、mixed type、mixed-type
- complexed、mixed lineage、mixed type