- an additional ingredient that is added by mixing with the base; "the growing medium should be equal parts of sand and loam with an admixture of peat moss and cow manure"; "a large intermixture of sand" (同)intermixture
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something (同)alloy
- a short mixed drink
- an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts; "a complex set of variations based on a simple folk melody"; "a complex mass of diverse laws and customs"
- a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated (同)coordination_compound
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town" (同)composite
- (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a persons behavior
- (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
- カクテル / (エビ・カニ・混ぜ合わせ果物などからなる)前菜料理
- 『いくつかの部分から成る』,複合の,合成の / 『複雑な』,入りくんだ,こみいった(complicated) / 複合体,合成物 / コンプレックス,複合(抑圧されて心に残った複雑なしこり)
- 〈U〉(…を)『混ぜ合わせること』,(…の)茶合《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉『混合した物』,混合薬
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Attachment of hydrogel microstructures and proteins to glass via thiol-terminated silanes.
- Seo JH, Shin DS, Mukundan P, Revzin A.SourceDepartment of Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, United States.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2012 Oct 1;98:1-6. Epub 2012 Apr 27.
- Micropatterning strategies often call for attachment of non-fouling biomaterials and immobilization of proteins in order to create biosensing surfaces or to control cell-surface interactions. Our laboratory has made frequent use of hydrogel photolithography - a micropatterning process for immobilizi
- PMID 22652352
- Dietary toxicity of field-contaminated invertebrates to marine fish: Effects of metal doses and subcellular metal distribution.
- Dang F, Rainbow PS, Wang WX.SourceDivision of Life Science, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Aquatic toxicology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Aquat Toxicol.2012 Sep 15;120-121:1-10. Epub 2012 Apr 24.
- There is growing awareness of the toxicological effects of metal-contaminated invertebrate diets on the health of fish populations in metal-contaminated habitats, yet the mechanisms underlying metal bioaccumulation and toxicity are complex. In the present study, marine fish Terapon jurbua terepon we
- PMID 22579710
- Numerical study on c-axis orientations of sea ice surface grown under calm sea conditions using a particle method and Voronoi dynamics
- 7 タバコ煙成分がラットの歯の移動に及ぼす実験的研究(第546回大阪歯科学会例会)
- Copyright c Miki Kawamura All Rights Reserved.
- Unresolved complex mixture (also UCM or hump) is a feature frequently observed in gas chromatographic (GC) data of crude oils and extracts from organisms exposed to oil. The reason for the UCM hump appearance is that GC cannot ...
- admix、blend、cocktail、complex mixture、merge、mix、mixture、shuffling
- mixture、admixture、complex mixture、cocktail
- admixture、complex mixture、mixture
- complex mixture
- admix、admixture、blend、cocktail、combination、complex mixture、compound、merge、mix、shuffling
- hybrid、mixed lineage、mixed type、mixed-type