- relating to or based on or involving comparison; "comparative linguistics"
- the comparative form of an adjective or adverb; "`faster is the comparative of the adjective `fast"; "`less famous is the comparative degree of the adjective `famous"; "`more surely is the comparative of the adverb `surely" (同)comparative degree
- the science or study of drugs: their preparation and properties and uses and effects (同)pharmacological medicine, materia_medica
- 『比較の』,比較による / 比較的,かなりの / 比較級の / 比較級
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 第1世代抗精神病剤：薬理学、投与、および副作用の比較 first generation antipsychotic medications pharmacology administration and comparative side effects
- 2. Antiulcer medications: Mechanism of action, pharmacology, and side effects
- 3. 心房細動における心拍数のコントロール：薬理療法 control of ventricular rate in atrial fibrillation pharmacologic therapy
- 4. Second-generation antipsychotic medications: Pharmacology, administration, and side effects
- 5. 統合失調症に対する薬物療法：持効性抗精神病薬注射製剤 pharmacotherapy for schizophrenia long acting injectable antipsychotic drugs
- Estrogen receptor-α and aryl hydrocarbon receptor involvement in the actions of botanical estrogens in target cells.
- Gong P1, Madak-Erdogan Z1, Flaws JA2, Shapiro DJ3, Katzenellenbogen JA4, Katzenellenbogen BS5.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2016 Dec 5;437:190-200. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2016.08.025. Epub 2016 Aug 16.
- Botanical estrogen (BE) dietary supplements are consumed by women as substitutes for loss of endogenous estrogens at menopause. To examine the roles of estrogen receptor α (ERα) and aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) and their crosstalk in the actions of BEs, we studied gene regulation and proliferat
- PMID 27543265
- The neuroprotective effects of orthosteric agonists of group II and III mGluRs in primary neuronal cell cultures are dependent on developmental stage.
- Jantas D1, Gręda A2, Gołda S3, Korostyński M3, Lasoń W2.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2016 Dec;111:195-211. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2016.09.003. Epub 2016 Sep 4.
- Activation of metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluRs) modulates neuronal excitability. Here, we evaluated the neuroprotective potential of four structurally diverse activators of group II and III mGluRs: an orthosteric agonist of group II (LY354740), an orthosteric agonist of group III (ACPT-I), a
- PMID 27600687
- Freeze-dried stallion spermatozoa: evaluation of two chelating agents and comparative analysis of three sperm DNA damage assays.
- Olaciregui M1, Luño V2, Martí JI2, Aramayona J3, Gil L2.
- Andrologia.Andrologia.2016 Nov;48(9):900-906. doi: 10.1111/and.12530. Epub 2016 Jan 24.
- During the freeze-drying procedure, sperm DNA might become damaged by both freezing and drying stresses. Sperm DNA status can be detected using well-established assays; however, most techniques are expensive and involve elaborate protocols and equipment. Indirect assessments can provide alternative
- PMID 26804066
- Investigation of mucus obtained from different fish species on the acute pain induced with scalpel incision in paw of rats
- Experimental Animals advpub(0), 2015
- NAID 130005104848
- Selenium Intake in Hypertensive and Normotensive Post-Menopausal Indonesian Women
- Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology 61(4), 322-325, 2015
- NAID 130005102617
- Comparative Interactions of Anesthetic Alkylphenols with Lipid Membranes.
- Open Journal of Anesthesiology 4(12), 308-317, 2014-12
- NAID 120005591306
- The human–animal bond has evolved and diversi?ed down the ages. Dogs, cats and even horses, have long ful?lled the role of faithful companion and indeed, as exempli?ed by the introduction of seeing and hearing dogs, there may be ...
- Get this from a library! Comparative pharmacology.. [Z M Bacq; Richard H Adamson; M I A Mikhelʹson;] ... Note: Citations are based on reference standards. However, formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields ...