- a geographical area politically controlled by a distant country (同)dependency
- a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home states system of government; "the American colony in Paris" (同)settlement
- (microbiology) a group of organisms grown from a single parent cell
- a group of organisms of the same type living or growing together
- a place where a group of people with the same interest or occupation are concentrated; "a nudist colony"; "an artists colony"
- of or relating to or characteristic of or inhabiting a colony
- a resident of a colony
- composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony; "coral is a colonial organism" (同)compound
- of animals who live in colonies, such as ants
- the basic unit of money in Costa Rica; equal to 100 centimos (同)Costa Rican colon
- the basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos (同)El Salvadoran colon
- a punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
- the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted
- one of the 13 British colonies that formed the original states of the United States
- 『植民地』 / 植民団,居留民;(外国人の)集団居留地 / (同ど人種・宗教・職業などの人たちが住む)『集団』,部落 / (動物・鳥・虫などの)集団;(生物の)群体,群落《+『of』+『名』》 / 《the Colonies》アメリカ合衆国を形成した13州のイギリス植民地
- 植民地の;植民の / 《しばしばC-》(後に合衆国となった13州について)英国植民地[時代]の / 植民地住民
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Biochar and flyash inoculated with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria act as potential biofertilizer for luxuriant growth and yield of tomato plant.
- Tripti1, Kumar A2, Usmani Z3, Kumar V3, Anshumali3.
- Journal of environmental management.J Environ Manage.2017 Apr 1;190:20-27. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2016.11.060. Epub 2016 Dec 24.
- Overuse of agrochemical fertilizers alarmingly causes deterioration in soil health and soil-flora. Persistence of these agrochemicals exerts detrimental effects on environment, potentially inducing toxic effects on human health, thus pronouncing an urgent need for a safer substitute. The present stu
- PMID 28024172
- Clinical-scale expansion of CD34+ cord blood cells amplifies committed progenitors and rapid scid repopulation cells.
- Casamayor-Genescà A1, Pla A1, Oliver-Vila I1, Pujals-Fonts N1, Marín-Gallén S1, Caminal M1, Pujol-Autonell I2, Carrascal J2, Vives-Pi M2, Garcia J3, Vives J4.
- New biotechnology.N Biotechnol.2017 Mar 25;35:19-29. doi: 10.1016/j.nbt.2016.10.011. Epub 2016 Oct 31.
- Umbilical cord blood (UCB) transplantation is associated with long periods of aplastic anaemia. This undesirable situation is due to the low cell dose available per unit of UCB and the immaturity of its progenitors. To overcome this, we present a cell culture strategy aimed at the expansion of the C
- PMID 27810336
- Cell migration microfluidics for electrotaxis-based heterogeneity study of lung cancer cells.
- Li Y1, Xu T2, Zou H1, Chen X3, Sun D4, Yang M5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2017 Mar 15;89(Pt 2):837-845. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2016.10.002. Epub 2016 Oct 4.
- Tumor metastasis involves the migration of cells from primary site to a distant location. Recently, it was established that cancer cells from the same tumor were heterogeneous in migratory ability. Numerous studies have demonstrated that cancer cells undergo reorientation and migration directionally
- PMID 27816579
- Intratubular disinfection with tri-antibiotic and calcium hydroxide pastes.
- Pereira TC1, Vasconcelos LR1, Graeff MS1, Duarte MA1, Bramante CM1, Andrade FB1.
- Acta odontologica Scandinavica.Acta Odontol Scand.2017 Mar;75(2):87-93. doi: 10.1080/00016357.2016.1256427. Epub 2016 Nov 21.
- OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to compare the in vitro intradentinal antimicrobial ability of the calcium hydroxide and tri-antibiotic pastes.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Standard bovine dentin tubes were sterilized and then infected with Enterococcus faecalis by a new contamination protocol of grea
- PMID 27866468
- 算術交叉を用いた改良型Artificial Bee Colonyアルゴリズム
- Regularity in budding mode and resultant growth morphology of the azooxanthellate colonial scleractinian Cyathelia axillaris : effective and adaptive ways of utilizing habitat resources
- SENTOKU ASUKA,EZAKI YOICHI
- Paleontological Research 16(3), 252-259, 2012-09
- NAID 40019438688
- Rapid and simple preparation of mushroom DNA directly from colonies and fruiting bodies for PCR
- Izumitsu Kosuke,Hatoh Kanako,Sumita Takuya [他]
- Mycoscience 53(5), 396-401, 2012-09
- NAID 40019426204
- Inflammation-induced repression of tumor suppressor miR-7 in gastric tumor cells
- Kong Dan,Piao Ying-Shi,Yamashita Satoshi,Oshima Hiroko,Oguma Keisuke,Fushida Sachio,Fujimura Takashi,Minamoto Toshinari,Seno Hiroshi,Yamada Yoichi,Satou Kenji,Ushijima Toshikazu,Ishikawa Tomo-o,Oshima Masanobu
- Oncogene 31(35), 3949-3960, 2012-08-30
- … Moreover, transfection of a miR-7 precursor into gastric cancer cells suppressed cell proliferation and soft agar colony formation. …
- NAID 120004754700
- community, settlement, town, village, colony
- GM-CSF receptor