- reason or establish by induction
- cause to arise; "induce a crisis" (同)bring_on
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes (同)induct
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa" (同)stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions" (同)stimulate, rush, hasten
- (physics) a brief event in which two or more bodies come together; "the collision of the particles resulted in an exchange of energy and a change of direction" (同)hit
- a conflict of opposed ideas or attitudes or goals; "a collision of interests"
- an accident resulting from violent impact of a moving object; "three passengers were killed in the collision"; "the collision of the two ships resulted in a serious oil spill"
- a state in which some integrated part of a persons life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently (同)disassociation
- (chemistry) the temporary or reversible process in which a molecule or ion is broken down into smaller molecules or ions
- the act of removing from association
- brought about or caused; not spontaneous; "a case of steroid-induced weakness"
- Criminal investigation Department [of Scotland Yard]ロンドン警視庁捜査課
- 〈人〉‘に'『勧めて』(…)『させる』 / …‘を'『引き起こす』,もたらす(cause) / 〈電気〉‘を'誘導する / …‘を'帰納する
- (列車などの…との)『衝突』《+『of』+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (意見・利害などの…との)衝突,不調和《+『of』+『名』+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- HRMS studies on the fragmentation pathways of metallapentalyne.
- Lin Z1, Zhu C1, Xia H1.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Feb 5;136 Pt B:906-10. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.09.112. Epub 2014 Oct 5.
- The electrospray ionization Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry (ESI FT-ICR MS) using collision-induced dissociation (CID) method was applied to investigate the characteristic fragment ions of metalla-aromatic complexes for the first time. The fragmentation process of osmapen
- PMID 25459615
- Identification of major α-glucosidase inhibitors in Radix Astragali and its human microsomal metabolites using ultrafiltration HPLC-DAD-MS(n.).
- Zhao H1, Zhang Y1, Guo Y2, Shi S3.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2015 Feb;104:31-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2014.09.029. Epub 2014 Sep 30.
- Radix Astragali is one of the most popular traditional medicinal herbs with α-glucosidase inhibitory activity, however, more comprehensive information regarding α-glucosidase inhibition of Radix Astragali and its metabolites is yet unknown. Here, an ultrafiltration HPLC-DAD-MS(n) was developed to
- PMID 25474715
- Novel 2-alkyl-1-ethylpyridinium ionic liquids: synthesis, dissociation energies and volatility.
- Vilas M1, Rocha MA, Fernandes AM, Tojo E, Santos LM.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2015 Jan 28;17(4):2560-72. doi: 10.1039/c4cp05191b. Epub 2014 Dec 10.
- This work presents the synthesis, volatility study and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry with energy-variable collision induced dissociation of the isolated [(cation)2(anion)](+) of a novel series of 2-alkyl-1-ethyl pyridinium based ionic liquids, [(2)CN-2(1)C2Py][NTf2]. Compared to the imid
- PMID 25493639
- Collision-Induced Dissociation Study of the Adduct Ions Produced in NO₃⁻-Free Area of Atmospheric Pressure Negative Corona Discharges under Ambient Air Conditions (Mass Spectrometry)
- Sekimoto Kanako,Matsuda Natsuki,Takayama Mitsuo
- Journal of the Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan = 質量分析 61(3), 1-5, 2013-06
- NAID 40019754386
- 移動度分析法によって分離された気相クラスター異性体イオンの分光と反応 (特集 移動度分析法の進展とその応用)
- Thermochemistry of Non-Covalent Ion–Molecule Interactions
- Armentrout P. B.,Rodgers M. T.
- Mass Spectrometry 2(Special_Issue), S0005-S0005, 2013
- … The thermochemistry of non-covalent ion–molecule complexes has been examined by measuring quantitative bond dissociation energies using threshold collision-induced dissociation in guided ion beam tandem mass spectrometers (GIBMS). …
- NAID 130003380173
- Fast methods are those in which the input of energy occurs rapidly relative to unimolecular dissociation, such as single‐collision CID at kiloelectron volts or electron volts (in the laboratory frame of reference) kinetic energy. Slow CID ...
- Collision-induced dissociation: How does it really work and what it can (or can't) tell you Peter B. Armentrout Department of Chemistry, University of Utah, Salt ... What is CID? From IUPAC Compendium on Analytical Nomenclature ...
- collision-induced dissociation、CID
- detachment、dissection、dissociate、dissociative disorder、dissociative reaction、fugue、maceration、unbinding
- hypercalcaemia induced pancreatitis 高カルシウム血症による膵炎