- situated or running side by side; "collateral ridges of mountains"
- a security pledged for the repayment of a loan
- serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence" (同)confirmative, confirming, confirmatory, corroborative, corroboratory, substantiating, substantiative, validating, validatory, verificatory, verifying
- descended from a common ancestor but through different lines; "cousins are collateral relatives"; "an indirect descendant of the Stuarts" (同)indirect
- accompany, concomitant; "collateral target damage from a bombing run"
- any connection or unifying bond
- a sheet or band of tough fibrous tissue connecting bones or cartilages or supporting muscles or organs
- 並び合った / 二次的な,付随的な(secondary) / 証券類を担保とした / 傍系の,直系でない / 担保,低当,見返り物資
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- An improved OpenSim gait model with multiple degrees of freedom knee joint and knee ligaments.
- Xu H1, Bloswick D, Merryweather A.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Aug;18(11):1217-1224. Epub 2014 Mar 11.
- Musculoskeletal models are widely used to investigate joint kinematics and predict muscle force during gait. However, the knee is usually simplified as a one degree of freedom joint and knee ligaments are neglected. The aim of this study was to develop an OpenSim gait model with enhanced knee struct
- PMID 24611807
- Surgical Techniques for Correction of Traumatic Hyperextension Instability of the Proximal Interphalangeal Joint: A Biomechanical Study.
- Micev AJ1, Saucedo JM2, Kalainov DM2, Wang L2, Ma M3, Yaffe MA2.
- The Journal of hand surgery.J Hand Surg Am.2015 Aug;40(8):1631-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jhsa.2015.05.011. Epub 2015 Jul 3.
- PURPOSE: To compare the biomechanical strengths of 5 surgical techniques for treatment of traumatic hyperextension instability of the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint.METHODS: Thirty-six cadaveric fingers were randomly assigned to 6 groups: normal control, volar plate repair, flexor digitorum su
- PMID 26143967
- A new autocentering hinged external fixator of the elbow: a device that stabilizes the elbow axis without use of the articular pin.
- Bigazzi P1, Biondi M2, Corvi A3, Pfanner S2, Checcucci G2, Ceruso M2.
- Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery / American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons ... [et al.].J Shoulder Elbow Surg.2015 Aug;24(8):1197-205. doi: 10.1016/j.jse.2015.05.036.
- BACKGROUND: Hinged external fixation of the elbow is an important tool for the orthopedic surgeon. It enables early postoperative mobilization that may result in better outcomes. All models require correct alignment with the elbow axis of rotation. There is a long learning curve to this procedure, i
- PMID 26189805
- 肘Terrible triad injuryにMCL修復は必要か? (特集 骨折治療の真実) -- (上肢)
- 経験と考察 荷重MRIからみた内側型変形性膝関節症の発症機序の検討 : 内側側副靱帯の内側偏位と内側半月板・骨棘との関連
- UKA手術適応と手技のこつ (特集 人工膝関節置換術) -- (人工膝単顆関節置換術)
- The medial collateral ligament of the knee is one of the four major ligaments of the knee. It is on the medial (inner) side of the knee joint in humans and other primates. It is also known as the tibial collateral ligament, or abbreviated as the MCL.
- collateral ligament (K)
- ligamentum collaterale
- tibial collateral ligament
- lateral shoot