- collagen XII、type XII collagen
- write by means of a keyboard with types; "type the acceptance letter, please" (同)typewrite
- a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end; produces a printed character when inked and pressed on paper; "he dropped a case of type, so they made him pick them up"
- (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- a subdivision of a particular kind of thing; "what type of sculpture do you prefer?"
- all of the tokens of the same symbol; "the word `element contains five different types of character"
- printed characters; "small type is hard to read"
- identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed" (同)typecast
- a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image; "he used his computer to make a collage of pictures superimposed on a map" (同)montage
- any collection of diverse things; "a collage of memories"
- the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)x, ex
- a fibrous scleroprotein in bone and cartilage and tendon and other connective tissue; yields gelatin on boiling
- writing done with a typewriter (同)typewriting
- 〈C〉(…の)『型』,タイプ,類型,種類(kind)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(その種類の特質を最もよく表している)『典型』,手本,模範《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《集合的に》活字;〈C〉(1個の)活字 / 〈U〉(印刷された)字体,活字 / 〈C〉(貨幣・メダルなどの)模様,図柄 / 〈C〉血液型(blood group) / …‘を'タイプに打つ / (…として)…‘を'分類する《+名+as+名(doing)》 / …‘の'型を決める / タイプライターを打つ
- コラージュ / 〈C〉画面に絵具以外のいろいろな素材を貼り付けて耕成した絵 / 〈U〉1の絵画技法
- Christ / Christian
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Recessive and dominant mutations in COL12A1 cause a novel EDS/myopathy overlap syndrome in humans and mice.
- Zou Y1, Zwolanek D, Izu Y, Gandhy S, Schreiber G, Brockmann K, Devoto M, Tian Z, Hu Y, Veit G, Meier M, Stetefeld J, Hicks D, Straub V, Voermans NC, Birk DE, Barton ER, Koch M, Bönnemann CG.
- Human molecular genetics.Hum Mol Genet.2014 May 1;23(9):2339-52. doi: 10.1093/hmg/ddt627. Epub 2013 Dec 11.
- Collagen VI-related myopathies are disorders of connective tissue presenting with an overlap phenotype combining clinical involvement from the muscle and from the connective tissue. Not all patients displaying related overlap phenotypes between muscle and connective tissue have mutations in collagen
- PMID 24334604
- Association of cardiotrophin-1 with myocardial fibrosis in hypertensive patients with heart failure.
- López B1, González A, Querejeta R, Larman M, Rábago G, Díez J.
- Hypertension.Hypertension.2014 Mar;63(3):483-9. doi: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.113.02654. Epub 2013 Dec 23.
- Cardiotrophin-1 has been shown to be profibrogenic in experimental models. The aim of this study was to analyze whether cardiotrophin-1 is associated with left ventricular end-diastolic stress and myocardial fibrosis in hypertensive patients with heart failure. Endomyocardial biopsies from patients
- PMID 24366078
- Temporal variation in the deposition of different types of collagen within a porous biomaterial implant.
- White JF1, Werkmeister JA, Bisucci T, Darby IA, Ramshaw JA.
- Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A.J Biomed Mater Res A.2013 Nov 6. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.35027. [Epub ahead of print]
- The deposition of new collagen in association with a medical implant has been studied using expanded polytetrafluoroethylene vascular replacement samples implanted subcutaneously in sheep, for up to 28 days. New type I collagen mRNA synthesis was followed by in situ hybridization, while the accumula
- PMID 24243831
- TGF-β ALTERS COLLAGEN XII and XIV mRNA LEVEL IN EQUINE TENOCYTE CULTURES
- Arai Katsuhiko,Kasashima Yoshinori,Kobayashi Ataru,Kuwano Atsutoshi,Yoshihara Toyohiko
- Connective tissue 34(1), 78, 2002-04-00
- … The effects of TGF-β1, β2 and β3 (TGF-β) on levels of mRNA corresponding to the α chains of type XII and type XIV collagens in equine tenocyte cultures were assessed using the ribonuclease protection assay (RPA). … The level of α1(XII) mRNA in untreated monolayer cultures was approximately 50 to 100-fold greater than α1 (XIV) mRNA level. …
- NAID 110004002518
- P3-31 Distribution of the Long Form of Type XII Collagen during Chicken Corneal Formation
- Akimoto Yoshihiro,Yamakawa Naomi,Furukawa Kiyoshi,Kimata Koji,Kawakami Hayato,Hirano Hiroshi
- Acta histochemica et cytochemica 35(3), 243-244, 2002-00-00
- NAID 110003151210
- Distribution of Type XII and XIV Collagens in Bovine Dermis and Hair Follicles
- AKUTSU Nobuko,SASAKI Tetsuo,BURGESON Robert E.,NISHIYAMA Toshio,
- Connective tissue 33(3), 197-201, 2001-09-25
- … Type XII and XIV collagens are genetically and immunologically distinct members of the family of fibril-associated collagens with interrupted triple helices(FACIT)and are components of the collagen fibrils in tissues bearing high tensile stress. …
- NAID 110004002419
- Collagen alpha-1(XII) chain is a protein that in humans is encoded by the COL12A1 gene. This gene encodes the alpha chain of type XII collagen, a member of the FACIT (fibril-associated collagens with interrupted triple helices) collagen ...
- So far, 28 types of collagen have been identified and described. The five most common ... XII, FACIT collagen, interacts with type I containing fibrils, decorin and glycosaminoglycans, COL12A1, –.
- type XII collagen、collagen XII、collagen type XII
- collagen type XII、collagen XII
- collagen XIII、type XIII collagen
- (windows)ファイル内容表示(linux -> cat])
- ex. type report_20111118.jp.htm | php a.php > report_20111118.jp.jp.jp.html
- form、mode、pattern、type specimen、typed