- unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication; "the boxer was out cold"; "pass out cold"
- a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs); "will they never find a cure for the common cold?" (同)common_cold
- the sensation produced by low temperatures; "he shivered from the cold"; "the cold helped clear his head" (同)coldness
- without compunction or human feeling; "in cold blood"; "cold-blooded killing"; "insensate destruction" (同)cold-blooded, inhuman, insensate
- sexually unresponsive; "was cold to his advances"; "a frigid woman" (同)frigid
- lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new; "moth-eaten theories about race"; "stale news" (同)stale, dusty, moth-eaten
- (color) giving no sensation of warmth; "a cold bluish grey"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion; "a cold unfriendly nod"; "a cold and unaffectionate person"; "a cold impersonal manner"; "cold logic"; "the concert left me cold"
- feeling or showing no enthusiasm; "a cold audience"; "a cold response to the new play"
- having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration; "a cold climate"; "a cold room"; "dinner has gotten cold"; "cold fingers"; "if you are cold, turn up the heat"; "a cold beer"
- having lost freshness through passage of time; "a cold trail"; "dogs attempting to catch a cold scent"
- lacking the warmth of life; "cold in his grave"
- marked by errorless familiarity; "had her lines cold before rehearsals started"
- of a seeker; far from the object sought
- so intense as to be almost uncontrollable; "cold fury gripped him"
- responsive to physical stimuli; "a mimosas leaves are sensitive to touch"; "a sensitive voltmeter"; "sensitive skin"; "sensitive to light"
- hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw" (同)sore, raw, tender
- being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others; "sensitive to the local community and its needs"
- of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
- tending to undergo or resulting from mutation; "a mutant gene"
- an animal that has undergone mutation
- (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration (同)mutation, variation, sport
- a pass between mountain peaks (同)gap
- 『寒い』,冷たい;冷えた,冷やした / (性格・態度などが)『冷たい』,冷淡な,熱意のない;無情な,冷酷な / (物事が)人をがっかりさせる,つまらない / (色調が)冷たい,寒色の / (獲物のにおい臭が)かすかな,弱い / 《話》(打撃などで)意識を失った,失神した / 完全に,全く / 〈U〉《しばしばthe~》『寒さ』,寒け,冷たさ / 〈C〉,時に〈U〉『かぜ』,感冒
- (五感が)『敏感な』,感じやすい / 物事を非常に気にする,神経過敏な / 感光性の;(器械などが)感度のよい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Altering the speed of a DNA packaging motor from bacteriophage T4.
- Lin S1, Alam TI1, Kottadiel VI1, VanGessel CJ1, Tang WC1, Chemla YR2, Rao VB1.
- Nucleic acids research.Nucleic Acids Res.2017 Sep 13. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx809. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 28981683
- Cold interferes with male meiotic cytokinesis in Arabidopsis thaliana independently of the AHK2/3-AHP2/3/5 cytokinin signaling module.
- Liu B1, De Storme N1, Geelen D1.
- Cell biology international.Cell Biol Int.2017 Aug;41(8):879-889. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10805. Epub 2017 Jul 5.
- PMID 28618065
- Heavy-ion beam mutagenesis identified an essential gene for chloroplast development under cold stress conditions during both early growth and tillering stages in rice.
- Morita R1, Nakagawa M1, Takehisa H1, Hayashi Y1, Ichida H1, Usuda S1, Ichinose K1, Abe H1, Shirakawa Y1, Sato T1,2, Fujiwara MT1,3, Itoh RD4, Abe T1.
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry.Biosci Biotechnol Biochem.2017 Feb;81(2):271-282. doi: 10.1080/09168451.2016.1249452. Epub 2016 Nov 2.
- PMID 27804786
- Ybr267w is a New Cytoplasmic Protein Belonging to the Mitotic Signaling Network of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Iwase Masayuki,Toh-e Akio
- Cell Structure and Function 29(1), 1-15, 2004
- … Disruption of REI1 exhibited cold sensitive growth but did not exhibit a morphological defect. … The facts that although Δrei1Δnap1 cells displayed a severer elongated bud phenotype than Δnap1 cells, Gin4 kinase activity in Δrei1Δnap1 cells was higher than in Δnap1 cells, and that introduction of plasmid carrying a kinase inactive gin4 mutant gene into Δrei1Δgin4 cells suppressed their morphological defect, indicate that kinase activity of Gin4 is not required for isotropic bud growth. …
- NAID 130004137480
- Cloning and Expression in Escherichia coli of a Gene, hup, Encoding the Histone-like Protein HU of Bifidobacterium longum(Microbiology & Fermentation Technology)
- Takeuchi Akio,Matsumura Hajime,Kano Yasunobu
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 66(3), 598-603, 2002-03-23
- … A genomic DNA library of Bifidobacterium longum ATCC15707 was transfected into an Escherichia coli strain deficient in both HU and IHF, the growth of which is cold-sensitive because of the deficiency in these proteins. … Cold-resistant colonies were selected and the DNA was cloned and sequenced. … coli mutant deficient in HU or IHF could be suppressed by DNA bearing this orf. …
- NAID 110002693695
- Characterization of a Mutant Form of SecA That Alleviates a SecY Defect at Low Temperature and Shows a Synthetic Defect with SecY Alteration at High Temperature.
- Nakatogawa Hitoshi,Mori Hiroyuki,Matsumoto Gen,Ito Koreaki
- The Journal of Biochemistry 127(6), 1071-1079, 2000
- … The secY205 mutant is cold-sensitive for protein export, with an in vitro defect in supporting ATP- and preprotein-dependent insertion of SecA into the membrane. … This conformational abnormality may result in unregulated ATPase at low temperature as well as the thermosensitivity of the mutant protein. …
- NAID 130003533903
- Compare: cold-sensitive mutant, quick-stop mutant. Retrieved from "http://www.biology-online.org/bodict/index.php?title=Temperature-sensitive_mutant&oldid=18696" First | Previous (Temperature-compensated vaporiser) | | Last . ...
- Cold-sensitive missense suppression variants of LacR presented by Miller and coworkers (11, 16). The protein sequence of the N terminus of LacR plus the two residues of the core protein for which there are cold-sensitive ...
- cold-sensitive mutant
- cs突然変異体 cs mutant
- chronic obstructive lung disease, 慢性閉塞性肺疾患