- (botany) the process in some plants of parts growing together that are usually separate (such as petals)
- (physics) the intermolecular force that holds together the molecules in a solid or liquid
- a fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures
- abnormal union of bodily tissues; most common in the abdomen
- follow through or carry out a plan without deviation; "They adhered to their plan"
- stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?" (同)hold fast, bond, bind, stick, stick_to
- be a devoted follower or supporter; "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism"; "She sticks to her principles" (同)stick
- be compatible or in accordance with; "You must adhere to the rules"
- tending to adhere
- sticking fast
- 粘着,結合 / 団結 / (分子の)凝集力
- 〈物が〉(…に)『くっつく』,付着する,粘着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉(決心・主義などに)執着する,固守する《+『to』+『名』》
- 付着力のある,粘着性の / 粘着物,接着剤
- (主義などに)味方する,固守する / 粘着性の,付着性の / 支持者,味方,信者
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of some lubricants and evaluation of compression parameters on directly compressible powders.
- Uğurlu T1, Halaçoğlu MD.Author information 1Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University , Istanbul , Turkey.AbstractThe objective of this study was to investigate the effects of conventional lubricants including a new candidate lubricant "Hexagonal boron nitride (HBN)" on direct compression powders. Lubricants such as magnesium stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearic acid, talc and polyethylene glycol6000 were studied in this article. Tablets were manufactured on an instrumented tablet press with various lubricant concentrations. Bulk and tapped densities, and Carr's index parameters were calculated for powders. Tensile strength, cohesion index, lower punch ejection force and lubricant effectiveness values were investigated for tablets. The deformation mechanisms of tablets were studied during compression from the Heckel plots with or without lubricants. Powders formulated with MGST and HBN showed better flow properties based on Carr's index. MGST was found to be the most effective lubricant based on lubricant effectiveness for tablets. HBN was found very close to MGST with the same concentrations. Other lubricants showed less effectiveness than that of MGST and HBN. It is observed that an increase in the concentration of HBN leads to decreased tensile strength and cohesion index values because of its surface-covering property. Despite covering property, HBN had no significant effect on disintegration time. Based on the Heckel plots at the level of 1%, HBN showed the most pronounced plastic character.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 May;19(3):347-54. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.784443. Epub 2013 Apr 16.
- The objective of this study was to investigate the effects of conventional lubricants including a new candidate lubricant "Hexagonal boron nitride (HBN)" on direct compression powders. Lubricants such as magnesium stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearic acid, talc and polyethylene glycol6000 were studi
- PMID 23590449
- Effect of social networks intervention in type 2 diabetes: a partial randomised study.
- Shaya FT1, Chirikov VV, Howard D, Foster C, Costas J, Snitker S, Frimpter J, Kucharski K.Author information 1University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, , Baltimore, Maryland, USA.AbstractBACKGROUND: In this partially randomised intervention study, we assessed the effect of social networks on the improvement of type 2 diabetes management in a largely African-American population in Baltimore.
- Journal of epidemiology and community health.J Epidemiol Community Health.2014 Apr 1;68(4):326-32. doi: 10.1136/jech-2013-203274. Epub 2013 Dec 2.
- BACKGROUND: In this partially randomised intervention study, we assessed the effect of social networks on the improvement of type 2 diabetes management in a largely African-American population in Baltimore.METHODS: Patients in the intervention group (n=68) were asked to recruit peers, form small gro
- PMID 24297971
- Mutant cohesin in premature ovarian failure.
- Caburet S1, Arboleda VA, Llano E, Overbeek PA, Barbero JL, Oka K, Harrison W, Vaiman D, Ben-Neriah Z, García-Tuñón I, Fellous M, Pendás AM, Veitia RA, Vilain E.Author information 1From Institut Jacques Monod, Université Paris Diderot (S.C., M.F., R.A.V.), and Institut Cochin, Université Paris Descartes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Mixte de Recherche 8104, INSERM (D.V., M.F.) - both in Paris; the Department of Human Genetics, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles (V.A.A., E.V.); Departamento de Fisiología y Farmacología, Universidad de Salamanca (E.L.), and Instituto de Biología Molecular y Celular del Cáncer (E.L., I.G.-T., A.M.P.) - both in Salamanca, Spain; the Department of Molecular Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston (P.A.O., K.O., W.H.); Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Madrid (J.L.B.); and the Department of Genetics, Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem (Z.B.-N.).AbstractPremature ovarian failure is a major cause of female infertility. The genetic causes of this disorder remain unknown in most patients. Using whole-exome sequence analysis of a large consanguineous family with inherited premature ovarian failure, we identified a homozygous 1-bp deletion inducing a frameshift mutation in STAG3 on chromosome 7. STAG3 encodes a meiosis-specific subunit of the cohesin ring, which ensures correct sister chromatid cohesion. Female mice devoid of Stag3 are sterile, and their fetal oocytes are arrested at early prophase I, leading to oocyte depletion at 1 week of age.
- The New England journal of medicine.N Engl J Med.2014 Mar 6;370(10):943-9. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1309635.
- Premature ovarian failure is a major cause of female infertility. The genetic causes of this disorder remain unknown in most patients. Using whole-exome sequence analysis of a large consanguineous family with inherited premature ovarian failure, we identified a homozygous 1-bp deletion inducing a fr
- PMID 24597867
- Synthesis, structural characterization and dielectric properties of (C6H9N2)2(Hg0.75Cd0.25)Cl4 compound.
- Elwej R1, Hamdi M2, Hannachi N2, Hlel F2.Author information 1University of Sfax, Condensed Matter Laboratory, Faculty of Sciences, B.P. 1171, 3000 Sfax, Tunisia. Electronic address: email@example.comUniversity of Sfax, Condensed Matter Laboratory, Faculty of Sciences, B.P. 1171, 3000 Sfax, Tunisia.AbstractThe present paper undertakes the study of a title compound whose structure is (C6H9N2)2(Hg0.75Cd0.25)Cl4. The centrosymmetric compound crystallizes in the triclinic space group P-1, with a=7.580(7) Å; b=8.572(8) Å; c=15.433(13) Å; α=84.49(5)°; β=89.13(5)°; γ=68.53(5)° and Z=2. The crystal structure was solved and refined to R (int)=0.0212 using 7932 independent reflections. The atomic arrangement shows an alternation of organic and inorganic layers. Between layers, the cohesion is performed via N-H⋯Cl hydrogen bonding, yet in the organic sheets, cations are further connected to classical π-π stacking. The Infrared and Raman spectra of this compound reported from 400 to 4000 cm(-1) confirmed the presence of the principal bands assigned to the internal modes of organic cation. Solid-state (13)C and (111)Cd CP-MAS-NMR spectra are reported. The dielectric study of this compound has been measured, in order to determine the σ(d.c) conductivity which is thermally activated with activation energy about 1.5 eV.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Mar 5;121:632-40. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2013.10.109. Epub 2013 Nov 9.
- The present paper undertakes the study of a title compound whose structure is (C6H9N2)2(Hg0.75Cd0.25)Cl4. The centrosymmetric compound crystallizes in the triclinic space group P-1, with a=7.580(7) Å; b=8.572(8) Å; c=15.433(13) Å; α=84.49(5)°; β=89.13(5)°; γ=68.53(5)° and Z=2. The crystal s
- PMID 24316495
- 説明文読解指導効果に関する検討 : 回想インタビューによる分析
- 吉留 文男,ヨシドメ フミオ,Yoshidome Fumio
- 広島大学大学院教育学研究科紀要. 第二部, 文化教育開発関連領域 61, 209-217, 2012-12-21
- … The present study aims to empirically and longitudinally investigate the effects of reading instructions on 14 Japanese EFL college students with respect to cohesion and coherence instruction. … Attempts were made to examine writing data and retrospective protocol data from the perspectives of cohesion understanding, cohesion noticing, coherence understanding and coherence noticing. …
- NAID 120005198300
- cohesionとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]1 粘着, 結合；団結, つながり.2 《物理学》凝集力；《植物》（細胞・器官の）合着, 連着.3 《言語学》結束性. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索 ...
- Cohesion is a leading technology consulting firm offering Enterprise Agile, Quality Assurance, and Program Management services that enable clients to achieve growth through the optimization of their technology investments ...
- CoHEsion... Unity Among Members ... CoHEsion Unity Among Members Be an independent voice of Ellucian customers. Facilitate communication among members to encourage a ...
- accretion、adhere、adherence、adherent、adhesion、adhesive property、adhesiveness、adhesives、coalesce、coalescence、coalescent、cohesion、cohesive、cohesiveness、glue、symphysial
- adhere、adherence、adhesion、adhesive、adhesive property、adhesiveness、attach、attachment、cohesion、cohesive、cohesiveness、stickiness、sticky