- having or dressed in a coat
- having a coating; covered with an outer layer or film; often used in combination; "coated paper has a smooth polished coating especially suitable for halftone printing"; "sugar-coated pills"
- form a blanket-like cover (over)
- bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep" (同)cover
- a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor
- anything that covers; "there was a blanket of snow" (同)mantle
- cover as if with a blanket; "snow blanketed the fields"
- the total amount and type of insurance carried (同)insurance coverage
- the extent to which something is covered; "the dictionarys coverage of standard English is excellent"
- the news as presented by reporters for newspapers or radio or television; "they accused the paper of biased coverage of race relations" (同)reporting, reportage
- an artifact that covers something else (usually to protect or shelter or conceal it)
- the act of protecting something by covering it
- a natural object that covers or envelops; "under a covering of dust"; "the fox was flushed from its cover" (同)natural covering, cover
- Irish breed of medium-sized terrier with an abundant coat any shade of wheat and very hairy head and muzzle
- an English breed having a shiny black or liver-colored coat; retrieves game from land or water
- not having a coating; "uncoated paper"
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; "coat the cake with chocolate" (同)surface
- cover or provide with a coat
- growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal (同)pelage
- an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face" (同)cake
- 『毛布』 / (毛布にように)一面に広がっておおう物 / …'を'毛布でおおう,(毛布でおおうように)…'を'一面におおう / 包括的な,総括的な
- (テレビ・ラジオ・新聞などの)報道;報道範囲 / 《a~おおう範囲;保険の補償範囲,補償金額
- 〈U〉おおうこと;援護 / 〈C〉おおう物(布,ふた,屋根など)
- 『コート』,オーバー,外とう / (男子背広・婦人スーツの)『上着』;(婦人・子供の)長上着 / (動物の)毛,毛皮;(植物の)外被,皮 / 表面をおおうもの;(ペンキ・ニスなどの)塗り;(金属などの)めっき / 〈人〉‘に'上旦を旦せる / 〈ほこりなどが〉〈症など〉'を'『おおう』;(ペンキなどで)〈壁など〉'を'塗る《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Simple observation of Streptococcus mutans biofilm by scanning electron microscopy using ionic liquids.
- Asahi Y1, Miura J2, Tsuda T3, Kuwabata S3, Tsunashima K4, Noiri Y1, Sakata T5, Ebisu S1, Hayashi M1.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2015 Jan 24;5(1):6. eCollection 2015.
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) has been successfully used to image biofilms because of its high resolution and magnification. However, conventional SEM requires dehydration and metal coating of biological samples before observation, and because biofilms consist mainly of water, sample dehydratio
- PMID 25642403
- Quality control of fruit juices by using organic acids determined by capillary zone electrophoresis with poly(vinyl alcohol)-coated bubble cell capillaries.
- Navarro-Pascual-Ahuir M1, Lerma-García MJ1, Simó-Alfonso EF1, Herrero-Martínez JM2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:596-603. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.057. Epub 2015 May 14.
- An enhanced method for the determination of organic acids in several fruit juices by capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE) with direct UV-Vis detection has been developed in this work. First, a study with simulated real juice samples was done to find the best separation conditions. Next, several comm
- PMID 26041236
- Onion skin waste as a valorization resource for the by-products quercetin and biosugar.
- Choi IS1, Cho EJ1, Moon JH2, Bae HJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:537-42. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.028. Epub 2015 May 7.
- Onion skin waste (OSW), which is produced from processed onions, is a major industrial waste. We evaluated the use of OSW for biosugar and quercetin production. The carbohydrate content of OSW was analyzed, and the optimal conversion conditions were evaluated by varying enzyme mixtures and loading v
- PMID 26041228
- Morphological and SERS Properties of Silver Nanorod Array Films Fabricated by Oblique Thermal Evaporation at Various Substrate Temperatures.
- Oh MK1, Shin YS, Lee CL, De R, Kang H, Yu NE, Kim BH, Kim JH, Yang JK.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2015 Dec;10(1):962. doi: 10.1186/s11671-015-0962-8. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- Aligned silver nanorod (AgNR) array films were fabricated by oblique thermal evaporation. The substrate temperature during evaporation was varied from 10 to 100 °C using a home-built water cooling system. Deposition angle and substrate temperature were found to be the most important parameters for
- PMID 26061442
- Formation of motile assembly of microtubules driven by kinesins
- Kawamura Ryuzo,Kakugo Akira,Shikinaka Kazuhiro,Osada Yoshihito,Gong Jian Ping
- Smart Materials and Structures 20(12), 124007, 2011-12
- … In vitro, the sliding motion of microtubules (rail) can be reproduced on a kinesin (motor protein)-coated surface coupled with adenosine triphosphate (ATP) hydrolysis, which is called a "motility assay". … Based on this technique, a method was recently established to form MT assemblies by an active self-organization (AcSA) process, in which MTs are crosslinked during a sliding motion on a kinesin-coated surface. …
- NAID 120003702845
- Preparation of highly dispersible and tumor-accumulative, iron oxide nanoparticles: Multi-point anchoring of PEG-b-poly(4-vinylbenzylphosphonate) improves performance significantly
- Ujiie Kodai,Kanayama Naoki,Asai Kei,Kishimoto Mikio,Ohara Yusuke,Akashi Yoshimasa,Yamada Keiichi,Hashimoto Shinji,Oda Tatsuya,Ohkohchi Nobuhiro,Yanagihara Hideto,Kita Eiji,Yamaguchi Masayuki,Fujii Hirofumi,Nagasaki Yukio,橋本 真治,小田 竜也,大河内 信弘,柳原 英人,喜多 英治,長崎 幸夫
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces 88(2), 771-778, 2011-12
- … This paper describes the preparation of iron oxide nanoparticles, surface of which was coated with extremely high immobilization stability and relatively higher density of poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG), which are referred to as PEG protected iron oxide nanoparticles (PEG-PIONs). …
- NAID 120003551306
- 古山 慶,丹羽 直毅,廣木 富士男,小林 光男,湯本 敦史
- 工学院大学研究報告 (111), 15-19, 2011-10-30
- … In this study, we investigated the effect of the nozzle length on the quality of aluminum film formed with SFJ-PVD by observing the section of coated substrates and three-point bending test. …
- NAID 110008721841
- 【Coated／コーテッド】 - 国内最大規模の文具店サイト、ナレッジ・デザイナーズ・マートは、文房具、文具、デザイン・ステーショナリーを6万点以上の圧倒的品揃え。お買上げ4,000円以上で送料無料！文房具のことならお任せ下さい。
- ユーザーを束縛しない自由さ 東京のデザインオフィスCOATEDが手掛ける人気のダイアリーです。丁寧な文字組で構成された、シンプルで美しいデザインです。 この手帳の特徴は、高い機能性と自由度の高さです。用途を限定せず自由に ...
- coated with 《be ～》～でコーティングされている - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- enteric coat