- the state of being combined into one body (同)fusion
- (政党などの,特に一時的な)(…間の)連立,提携《+『between』+『名』》 / 一体化,合体融合
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Comparing the Effectiveness and Adverse Effects of Different Systemic Treatments for Non-clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Fernández-Pello S1, Hofmann F2, Tahbaz R3, Marconi L4, Lam TB5, Albiges L6, Bensalah K7, Canfield SE8, Dabestani S9, Giles RH10, Hora M11, Kuczyk MA12, Merseburger AS13, Powles T14, Staehler M15, Volpe A16, Ljungberg B17, Bex A18.
- European urology.Eur Urol.2017 Mar;71(3):426-436. doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2016.11.020. Epub 2016 Dec 8.
- CONTEXT: While vascular endothelial growth factor-targeted therapy and mammalian target of rapamycin inhibition are effective strategies in treating clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC), the most effective therapeutic approach for patients with non-clear cell RCC (non-ccRCC) is unknown.OBJECTIVE:
- PMID 27939075
- The Effects of Discrimination Are Associated With Cigarette Smoking Among Black Males.
- Parker LJ1, Hunte H2, Ohmit A3, Furr-Holden D4, Thorpe RJ Jr1.
- Substance use & misuse.Subst Use Misuse.2017 Feb 23;52(3):383-391. doi: 10.1080/10826084.2016.1228678. Epub 2016 Oct 25.
- Previous research has demonstrated that experiencing interpersonal discrimination is associated with cigarette smoking. Few studies have examined the relationship between the effects of physical and emotional discrimination and cigarette usage, and none have examined this relationship among Black me
- PMID 27779434
- CK7 Immunohistochemistry as a Predictor of CIN1 Progression: A Retrospective Study of Patients From the Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine Trials.
- Mills AM1, Paquette C, Terzic T, Castle PE, Stoler MH.
- The American journal of surgical pathology.Am J Surg Pathol.2017 Feb;41(2):143-152. doi: 10.1097/PAS.0000000000000747.
- Cervical high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (CIN2-3) is thought to arise from a distinct population of cells at the squamocolumnar junction (SCJ). Immunohistochemical (IHC) biomarkers that characterize the SCJ phenotype, including CK7, have been proposed as tools to separate the subset of lo
- PMID 27680604
- On the Sustainability of Partial Tax Harmonization among Asymmetric Countries
- Amano Daisuke,Itaya Jun-ichi,Yamaguchi Chikara
- Discussion Paper, Series A (259), 1-36, 2013-05-30
- … We show that regardless of the structure of the coalition (i.e., any group of asymmetric countries), whether partial tax harmonization is sustainable or not crucially depends on the capital endowment of the median country relative to those of the large and small countries. …
- NAID 120002261729
- The Australian carbon pricing experience : are there any lessons for Japan?
- Dabner Justin
- アメリカ太平洋研究 13, 63-85, 2013-03-00
- … Whilst Australia had been active in negotiating the 1997 Kyoto Protocol, and an early signatory, during the subsequent decade the Liberal coalition Government refused to embrace a price on carbon, the centerpiece of the Protocol, even questioning the science on climate change. … Although it seemed that the impetus had been lost, with the toppling of a Prime Minister later that year and a Federal election resulting in Labor forming a coalition with the Greens, momentum again swung in favour of an emissions trading scheme. …
- NAID 120005246147
- 国際図書館コンソーシアム連合(ICOLC: International Coalition of Library Consortia)2012年秋季会合参加報告
- coalitionとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 （人・派閥・国家などの特に一時的な）連携, 合同, 連合a coalition cabinet [ministry]連立内閣the coalition government連合政権coalition forces多国籍軍build a coalition協力体制を作り上げる.2 [U ...
- COALITION PUBLICATIONS Meet the Coalition Management Team Click here to view our Careers Centre View Our Coalition Analysts on video Coalition Development Ltd 1st Floor One Newhams Row London SE1 3UZ UK CRISIL ...
- alliance, association, bloc, coalition, combination, combine, confederation, consociation, consortium, federacy, federation, fusion, union