- growing close together but not in dense mats
- clusters of several short stems each having 2 broad leaves and 2-4 drooping brownish to greenish flowers with pouches mottled with purple; British Columbia to central California and northern Colorado (同)Cypripedium fasciculatum
- densely hairy perennial having mostly triangular basal leaves and rose-purple flowers in panicled clusters (同)Callirhoe triangulata
- bellflower of Europe to temperate Asia having dense spikes of violet-blue to white flowers (同)Campanula glomerata
- come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer" (同)constellate, flock, clump
- (花・果実などの)『ふさ』《+『of』+『名』》 / (密集した人・動物・物などの)『集団』,群れ(group)《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の回りに)『群がる』;群生する《+『together around』(『round』)+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Association of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP2, MMP7 and MMP9) genetic variants with left ventricular dysfunction in coronary artery disease patients.
- Mishra A, Srivastava A, Mittal T, Garg N, Mittal B.SourceDepartment of Genetics, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow-226014 (UP), India.
- Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry.Clin Chim Acta.2012 Oct 9;413(19-20):1668-74. Epub 2012 Jun 1.
- BACKGROUND: Left ventricular dysfunction (LVD) is a condition resulting from clustered structural or functional cardiac disorder that reduces the ability of the ventricle to fill with or eject blood. The impaired ventricular function can be attributed to unfavorable ventricular remodeling. Among the
- PMID 22664146
- The clustered protocadherins Pcdhα and Pcdhγ form a heteromeric complex in zebrafish.
- Biswas S, Emond MR, Jontes JD.SourceDepartment of Neuroscience, Ohio State University, OH, United States; Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology Graduate Program, Ohio State University, OH, United States.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2012 Sep 6;219:280-9. Epub 2012 Jun 1.
- The clustered protocadherin genes encode a diverse collection of neuronal cell surface receptors. These genes have been proposed to play roles in axon targeting, synaptic development and neuronal survival, although their specific cellular roles remain poorly defined. In zebrafish there are four clus
- PMID 22659564
- A Design of Incremental Granular Model Using Context-Based Interval Type-2 Fuzzy C-Means Clustering Algorithm
- IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E99.D(1), 309-312, 2016
- NAID 130005116180
- Probing of electronic structures of La@C
- An index is an on-disk structure associated with a table or view that speeds retrieval of rows from the table or view. An index contains keys built from one or more columns in the table or view.
- Clustered This property indicates whether the object is clustered. Syntax None Parameters None Return Values Sets and returns a Boolean value. Remarks The default value is False. This property is read-only on Index objects ...