- a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction
- (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects" (同)transmitter
- a variable quantity that can be resolved into components
- a general term for the research activity that creates a copy of some biological entity (a gene or organism or cell)
- (数学で)ベクトル,方向量 / (ハエ・カなどの)病原媒介昆虫 / (飛行機,ミサイルなどの)脱路,軌道
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Identification of novel splice site mutation IVS9 + 1(G > A) and novel complex allele G355R/R359X in Type 1 Gaucher patients heterozygous for mutation N370S.
- Hoitsema K1, Amato D2, Khan A3, Sirrs S4, Choy FY1.
- Meta gene.Meta Gene.2016 Mar 23;9:47-51. doi: 10.1016/j.mgene.2016.03.003. eCollection 2016.
- Gaucher disease is an autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disorder resulting from deficient glucocerebrosidase activity. More than 350 mutations that cause Gaucher disease have been described to date. Novel mutations can potentially provide insight into the glucocerebrosidase structure-function re
- PMID 27222815
- Alpharetroviral self-inactivating vectors produced by a superinfection-resistant stable packaging cell line allow genetic modification of primary human T lymphocytes.
- Labenski V1, Suerth JD1, Barczak E1, Heckl D2, Levy C3, Bernadin O3, Charpentier E4, Williams DA5, Fehse B6, Verhoeyen E7, Schambach A8.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2016 Aug;97:97-109. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2016.04.019. Epub 2016 Apr 26.
- Primary human T lymphocytes represent an important cell population for adoptive immunotherapies, including chimeric-antigen and T-cell receptor applications, as they have the capability to eliminate non-self, virus-infected and tumor cells. Given the increasing numbers of clinical immunotherapy appl
- PMID 27162078
- Ｔｈｅ Ｓｈｏｗａ Ｕｎｉｖｅｒｓｉｔｙ Ｊｏｕｒｎａｌ ｏｆ Ｍｅｄｉｃａｌ Ｓｃｉｅｎｃｅｓ
- KUDO Yoshiko,KIUCHI Yuji,OYAMADA Hideto,MATSUOKA Tomoyuki,INAGAKI Ayami,TSUCHIYA Hiromichi,AO Yoko,KIMURA Atsushi Michael,TSUJI Mayumi,OGUCHI Katsuji
- Ｔｈｅ Ｓｈｏｗａ Ｕｎｉｖｅｒｓｉｔｙ Ｊｏｕｒｎａｌ ｏｆ Ｍｅｄｉｃａｌ Ｓｃｉｅｎｃｅｓ 31(1), 41-50, 2019
- … To overcome these limitations, we previously constructed a double-conditional short-hairpin RNA （shRNA） expression vector that can regulate shRNA expression in a spatio-temporal manner with a tetracycline-inducible floxed stuffer sequence selectively excised by application of Cre recombinase. … In this study, we aimed to modify this vector to create an all-in-one vector that produces double-conditional transgenic mice through a single round of gene transfer to fertilized eggs. …
- NAID 130007662338
- Novel gateway binary vectors for rapid tripartite DNA assembly and promoter analysis with various reporters and tags in the liverwort Marchantia polymorpha
- Mano Shoji,Nishihama Ryuichi,Ishida Sakiko,Hikino Kazumi,Kondo Maki,Nishimura Mikio,Yamato Katsuyuki T.,Kohchi Takayuki,Nakagawa Tsuyoshi
- PLOS ONE 13(10), 2018-10-04
- … In this study, two Gateway cloning-compatible binary vector series, R4pMpGWB and R4L1pMpGWB, were generated to facilitate production of transgenic M. … R4L1pMpGWB vector structure is the same as that of R4pMpGWB vectors, except that the attR2 site is replaced with attL1, enabling bipartite recombination of any promoter with a reporter or tag. … Both vector series were functional in M. …
- NAID 120006534596
- cDNA Library Construction in the Multicolored Asian Ladybird Beetle, Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) for Gene Functional Analysis Using Gateway Cloning System
- JUNG Yu Bin,KIM Jeong Hee,KWON Hye Ri,LIM Hyoun Sub,YU Yong Man,YASUNAGA–AOKI Chisa,YOUN Yong Man
- 九州大学大学院農学研究院紀要 63(2), 281-292, 2018-09-01
- … After cloning H. … axyridis ecdysone receptor A into a LITMUS 28i vector, 400–500 bp double– stranded RNA was synthesized using the T7 promoter. …
- NAID 120006504344
- A cloning vector is a small piece of DNA, taken from a virus, a plasmid, or the cell of a higher organism, that can be stably maintained in an organism, and into which a foreign DNA fragment can be inserted for cloning purposes. The vector ...
- Cloning Vector コレクションとは. All List (465) , Host Cell (80) Browse, Search. 国立遺伝学研究所クローニングベクターコレクションでは大腸菌を宿主とする クローニングベクターの保存と配布を行っています。 対象とするベクターは、大腸菌K12 株で増殖 ...
- cloning vector
- cloning vector