- the act of deleting something written or printed
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage; "an editors deletions frequently upset young authors"; "both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause" (同)excision, cut
- (genetics) the loss or absence of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome
- of or relating to a clone
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Clonal deleted latent membrane protein 1 variants of Epstein-Barr virus are predominant in European extranodal NK/T lymphomas and disappear during successful treatment.
- Halabi MA1, Jaccard A2, Moulinas R3, Bahri R1, Al Mouhammad H1, Mammari N1, Feuillard J4, Ranger-Rogez S1,5.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2016 Aug 15;139(4):793-802. doi: 10.1002/ijc.30128. Epub 2016 Apr 29.
- Extranodal natural killer/T-cell lymphomas (NK/TL), rare in Europe, are Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) associated lymphomas with poor outcomes. Here, we determined the virus type and analyzed the EBV latent membrane protein-1 (LMP1) gene sequence in NK/TL from French patients. Six clones of viral LMP1 wer
- PMID 27061907
- A novel broadly applicable PCR-RFLP method for rapid identification and subtyping of H58 Salmonella Typhi.
- Murgia M1, Rubino S2, Wain J3, Gaind R4, Paglietti B5.
- Journal of microbiological methods.J Microbiol Methods.2016 Aug;127:219-23. doi: 10.1016/j.mimet.2016.06.018. Epub 2016 Jun 16.
- Salmonella Typhi (S. Typhi), the human-adapted agent of typhoid fever, is genetically monomorphic. SNPs accumulation divided the S. Typhi population in 85 haplotypes (H) of which one, H58, has undergone a clonal expansion. The surveillance of H58 S. Typhi is particularly important, especially in are
- PMID 27319376
- Mantle cell lymphoma-variant Richter syndrome: Detailed molecular-cytogenetic and backtracking analysis reveals slow evolution of a pre-MCL clone in parallel with CLL over several years.
- Klener P1,2, Fronkova E3, Berkova A4, Jaksa R5, Lhotska H4, Forsterova K1, Soukup J6, Kulvait V2, Vargova J2, Fiser K3, Prukova D2, Alam M2, Maswabi BC2, Michalova K4, Zemanova Z4, Jancuskova T7, Pekova S7, Trneny M1.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2016 Jul 12. doi: 10.1002/ijc.30263. [Epub ahead of print]
- Richter syndrome represents the transformation of the chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) into an aggressive lymphoma, most frequently the diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). In this report we describe a patient with CLL, who developed a clonally-related pleomorphic highly-aggressive mantle cell l
- PMID 27407063
- Diabetes Insipidus as an Initial Presentation of Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Diagnosis with Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism Array-Based Karyotyping
- Functional Mechanism(s) of the Inhibition of Disease Progression by Combination Treatment with Fingolimod Plus Pathogenic Antigen in a Glucose-6-phosphate Isomerase Peptide-Induced Arthritis Mouse Model
- Clonal deletionに関するウェブ上の情報を探す English Clonal deletionに関してgoo 辞書で探す Clonal deletionに関する画像を探す English Clonal deletionに関するニュースを探す Clonal deletionに関するQ＆Aを探す
- Definition of clonal deletion in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of clonal deletion. What does clonal deletion mean? Information and translations of clonal deletion in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the ...
- clonal deletion