- squeeze together tightly; "clench ones jaw"
- hold in a tight grasp; "clench a steering wheel" (同)clinch
- closed or squeezed together tightly; "a clenched fist"; "his clenched (or clinched) teeth" (同)clinched
- 〈歯〉'を'くいしばる,〈こぶし・物など〉'を'固く握り締める,〈口〉'を'きっと結ぶ / 〈打ち込んだくぎなどの先〉'を'折り曲げる,つぶす / 歯をくいしばること,(くやしい時の)歯ぎしり
- 〈堅く締めたもの〉‘を'開く / 開く
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Alternative surfactants for improved efficiency of in situ tryptic proteolysis of fingermarks.
- Patel E1, Clench MR, West A, Marshall PS, Marshall N, Francese S.
- Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry.J Am Soc Mass Spectrom.2015 Jun;26(6):862-72. doi: 10.1007/s13361-015-1140-z. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- Despite recent improvements to in situ proteolysis strategies, a higher efficiency is still needed to increase both the number of peptides detected and the associated ion intensity, leading to a complete and reliable set of biomarkers for diagnostic or prognostic purposes. In the study presented her
- PMID 25916599
- Mass spectrometry imaging for the proteomic study of clinical tissue.
- Cole LM1, Clench MR.
- Proteomics. Clinical applications.Proteomics Clin Appl.2015 Apr;9(3-4):335-41. doi: 10.1002/prca.201400103. Epub 2015 Mar 23.
- Over the last decade, MALDI-MS imaging has been used by researchers to explore areas of proteomics, lipidomics and metabolomics in samples of clinical origin for both targeted and global biomarker analysis. Numerous technological advancements in MS and clinical tissue MS imaging have been accomplish
- PMID 25620724
- The use of hydrazine-based derivatization reagents for improved sensitivity and detection of carbonyl containing compounds using MALDI-MSI.
- Flinders B1, Morrell J, Marshall PS, Ranshaw LE, Clench MR.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.Anal Bioanal Chem.2015 Mar;407(8):2085-94. doi: 10.1007/s00216-014-8223-8. Epub 2014 Nov 1.
- Hydrazine-based derivatization reagents have been used to detect the presence of the carbonyl containing glucocorticoid fluticasone proprionate in rat lung tissue by MALDI-MSI. Such reagents also act as a matrix for analysis by MALDI-MS and have been termed "reactive matrices". Cryosections of rat l
- PMID 25366974
- NIRS-based classification of clench force and speed motor imagery with the use of empirical mode decomposition for BCI.
- Yin X1, Xu B2, Jiang C3, Fu Y4, Wang Z5, Li H6, Shi G7.
- Medical engineering & physics.Med Eng Phys.2015 Mar;37(3):280-6. doi: 10.1016/j.medengphy.2015.01.005. Epub 2015 Jan 29.
- Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) is a non-invasive optical technique used for brain-computer interface (BCI). This study aims to investigate the brain hemodynamic responses of clench force and speed motor imagery and extract task-relevant features to obtain better classification performance. Given
- PMID 25640806
- Determinant Factors in Locating Main Occluding Area on Dental Arch
- No effect of conscious clenching on simple arithmetic task in healthy participants
- You almost wanted him to clench his teeth, slam his fist, kick the lectern—anything to show that he was teed off. ... These are the kind of challenges the first gay NFL player will likely have to clench his teeth and push through.
- clench (klĕnch) tr.v. clenched, clench·ing, clench·es 1. To close tightly: clench one's teeth; clenched my fists in anger. 2. To grasp or grip tightly: clenched the steering wheel. 3. To clinch (a bolt, for example). n. 1. A tight grip or ...
- He clenched his teeth and continued to look straight ahead. He clenched his fists in anger. She was angry and spoke quietly through clenched teeth. His jaw clenched ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up clench?
- Note the characteristic clenched hand with the index finger overriding the middle finger and the fifth finger overriding the fourth fingers.