- occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others; "mediate between the old and the new"
- acting through or dependent on an intervening agency; "the disease spread by mediate as well as direct contact"
- acting or brought about through an intervening agency; "the mediated settlement brought satisfaction to both sides"
- 〈紛争・相違点など〉‘を'調停する,仲裁する / 〈妥協・和解・同意など〉‘を'仲裁して成立させる / (両者の)調停をする《+『between』+『名』》 / 仲介者(媒介物)を通じての,間接の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lactoferrin conjugated PEG-PLGA nanoparticles for brain delivery: Preparation, characterization and efficacy in Parkinson's disease.
- Hu K, Shi Y, Jiang W, Han J, Huang S, Jiang X.SourceDepartment of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, Fudan University, Shanghai 201203, People's Republic of China; Murad Research Center for Modernized Chinese Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, People's Republic of China.
- International journal of pharmaceutics.Int J Pharm.2011 Aug 30;415(1-2):273-83. Epub 2011 May 30.
- A novel biodegradable brain drug delivery system, the lactoferrin (Lf) conjugated polyethylene glycol-polylactide-polyglycolide (PEG-PLGA) nanoparticle (Lf-NP) was constructed in this paper with its in vitro and in vivo delivery properties evaluated by a fluorescent probe coumarin-6. Lf was thiolate
- PMID 21651967
- A new peptide motif present in the protective antigen of anthrax toxin exerts its efficiency on the cellular uptake of liposomes and applications for a dual-ligand system
- Kibria Golam,Hatakeyama Hiroto,Harashima Hideyoshi
- International Journal of Pharmaceutics 412(1-2), 106-114, 2011-06-30
- … Based on the inhibition assay, no receptor involvement was observed in the cellular association of KYND-PEG-LP, suggesting that KYND motif functions as a cell penetrating peptide (CPP) which facilitated the internalization of PEG-LP via clathrin mediated endocytosis pathway. …
- NAID 120003118172
- The major route for endocytosis in most cells, and the best-understood, is that mediated by the molecule clathrin. This large protein assists in the formation of a coated pit on the ...
- clathrin-mediated endocytosis