- cervical、cervical cord
- work natural fibers into a thread; "spin silk"
- prolong or extend; "spin out a visit" (同)spin out
- the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting" (同)twirl, twist, twisting, whirl
- a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion); "the campaign put a favorable spin on the story"
- a short drive in a car; "he took the new car for a spin"
- a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- revolve quickly and repeatedly around ones own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy" (同)spin around, whirl, reel, gyrate
- form a web by making a thread; "spiders spin a fine web"
- make up a story; "spin a yarn"
- stream in jets, of liquids; "The creek spun its course through the woods"
- twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation; "The Presidents spokesmen had to spin the story to make it less embarrassing"
- stack in cords; "cord firewood"
- a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton (同)corduroy
- a light insulated conductor for household use (同)electric cord
- a line made of twisted fibers or threads; "the bundle was tied with a cord"
- bind or tie with a cord
- relating to or associated with the neck
- of or relating to the cervix of the uterus; "cervical cancer"
- of or relating to the spine or spinal cord; "spinal cord"; "spinal injury"
- (羊毛などから)〈糸など〉‘を'『紡ぐ』《+『名』+『out of』+『名』〈羊毛〉》,(糸などに)〈羊毛など〉‘を'紡ぐ《+『名』〈羊毛〉+『into』+『名』》 / 〈クモ・カイコなどが〉〈糸〉‘を'『吐く』;〈巣・繭〉‘を'かける / …‘を'くるくる回す / 〈物語など〉‘を'作る,話す / 『糸を紡ぐ』;〈クモ・カイコなどが〉糸を吐く / 〈こまなどが〉くるくる回る / 〈車などが〉疾走する / 〈頭などが〉くらくらする / 〈C〉〈U〉くるくる回すこと;回転 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(車などの)一走り / 〈C〉(飛行機の)きりもみ降下 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(価値などの)急落
- 〈U〉〈C〉『綱,ひも』(stringより太くropeより細い) / 〈U〉〈C〉束縛,きずな / 〈C〉〈U〉(電気の)『コード』,線 / (またchord)〈C〉(動物体の)索状組織,腱(けん) / 〈C〉うね織り,(特に)コールテン;(うね織りの)うね;《複数形で》コールテンのズボン / 〈C〉コード(材木の容積の単位で約6.25m) / …'を'綱(ひも)で縛る
- 背骨の / せき髄麻酔
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Quantifying the internal deformation of the rodent spinal cord during acute spinal cord injury - the validation of a method.
- Bhatnagar T1,2, Liu J2,3, Yung A2,4, Cripton P1,2,5, Kozlowski P2,4, Tetzlaff W2,3, Oxland T1,2,5.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2016 Mar;19(4):386-95. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2015.1032944. Epub 2015 Apr 20.
- Visualization and analysis of the rodent spinal cord subject to experimental spinal cord injury (SCI) has almost completely been limited to naked-eye observations, and a single measure of gross spinal cord motion due to injury. This study introduces a novel method which utilizes MRI to quantify the
- PMID 25894327
- Synaptic ultrastructure changes in trigeminocervical complex posttrigeminal nerve injury.
- Park J1, Trinh VN2, Sears-Kraxberger I3, Li KW2, Steward O3, Luo ZD1,2,3.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2016 Feb 1;524(2):309-22. doi: 10.1002/cne.23844. Epub 2015 Jul 16.
- Trigeminal nerves collecting sensory information from the orofacial area synapse on second-order neurons in the dorsal horn of subnucleus caudalis and cervical C1/C2 spinal cord (Vc/C2, or trigeminocervical complex), which is critical for sensory information processing. Injury to the trigeminal nerv
- PMID 26132987
- Lateralization of cervical spinal cord activity during an isometric upper extremity motor task with functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Weber KA 2nd1, Chen Y2, Wang X2, Kahnt T3, Parrish TB2.
- NeuroImage.Neuroimage.2016 Jan 15;125:233-43. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2015.10.014. Epub 2015 Oct 18.
- The purpose of this study was to use an isometric upper extremity motor task to detect activity induced blood oxygen level dependent signal changes in the cervical spinal cord with functional magnetic resonance imaging. Eleven healthy volunteers performed six 5minute runs of an alternating left- and
- PMID 26488256
- Paraarticular osteochondroma of a cervico-thoracic facet joint presenting as myelopathy.
- Okamoto Takeshi,Neo Masashi,Fujibayashi Shunsuke,Takemoto Mitsuru,Nakamura Takashi
- Skeletal radiology 40(12), 1629-1632, 2011-12
- … Although several case reports have been published on this tumor, spinal paraarticular osteochondroma has not been reported in the literature. … We present a patient with a paraarticular osteochondroma arising in the spinal canal just medial to the facet joint that caused severe spinal cord compression. …
- NAID 120003573892
- Preoperative Diagnosis of Intramedullary Spinal Schwannomas
- WU Liang,YAO Ning,CHEN Daxing,DENG Xiaofeng,XU Yulun
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica = 神経外科 51(9), 630-634, 2011-09-15
- … Intramedullary spinal schwannomas are rare benign spinal cord tumors and are easily misdiagnosed because of the imaging characteristics shared with intramedullary glioma. … To improve the preoperative diagnostic strategy, clinical and imaging data of seven patients with intramedullary spinal schwannoma (6 men, mean age 44 years, mean duration of illness 4.2 years) treated in our department between 2003 and 2010 were collected and retrospectively evaluated. …
- NAID 10029458085
- Also, the spinal cord has a varying width, ranging from 1/2 inch thick in the cervical and lumbar regions to 1/4 inch thick in the thoracic area. The enclosing bony vertebral column protects the relatively shorter spinal cord. The spinal cord ...
- cervical spinal cord, cervical cord
C5:三角筋 C6:上腕二頭筋 C7:上腕三頭筋 C8:指屈筋
- cervical、cervical spinal cord
- cervical cord、cervical region、cervical spinal cord、cervical spine、cervical vertebra、cervical vertebrae、cervix、cervix of uterus、cervix uteri、neck、uterine cervix、uterocervical、vertebrae cervicales
- dorsal spine、rachis、spinal column、spinal cord、spine、vertebral column
- (n.)precordia 前胸部、(adj.)precordial 前胸部の