- cervical cord、cervical region、cervical spinal cord、cervical spine、cervical vertebra、cervical vertebrae、cervix、cervix of uterus、cervix uteri、neck、uterine cervix、uterocervical、vertebrae cervicales
- relating to or associated with the neck
- of or relating to the cervix of the uterus; "cervical cancer"
- kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car" (同)make_out
- an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearers neck (同)neck opening
- a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form; "the banjo had a long neck"; "the bottle had a wide neck"
- the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body; "he admired her long graceful neck"; "the horse won by a neck" (同)cervix
- a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- 〈C〉(人間・動物の)『首』;首の骨 / 〈C〉(衣服の)えり / 〈C〉首の形をした物 / 〈U〉〈C〉(食品としての)(羊などの)頚肉(けいにく) / キスして愛撫(あいぶ)し合う
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Beneficial Effect of Selective Intra-arterial Infusion of Fasudil Hydrochloride as a Treatment of Symptomatic Vasospasm Following SAH.
- Nakamura T, Matsui T, Hosono A, Okano A, Fujisawa N, Tsuchiya T, Indo M, Suzuki Y, Oya S, Chang HS.SourceDepartment of Neurosurgery, Saitama Medical Center/Saitama Medical University, 1981 Kamoda, Kawagoe City, Saitama, 350-8550, Japan.
- Acta neurochirurgica. Supplement.Acta Neurochir Suppl.2013;115:81-5.
- Introduction: We envisage the efficacy and safety of intra-arterial infusion of fasudil hydrochloride (IAF) for symptomatic vasospasm (SVS) after subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH). We compared results obtained from the groups that received selective IAF (a microcatheter inserted in intracranial arteries
- PMID 22890650
- Psychological Attachment in Patients with Spondylosis of Cervical and Lumbar Spine.
- Pedziwiatr H.SourceUniversity of Zielona Gora, Wypoczynek 14/27 St., 65-519, Zielona Gora, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2013;755:357-363.
- Persons with spondylosis of the cervical spine have a low sense of security, difficulties in relationships with their mothers, difficulties in contact with their own body and in coping with dysphoric affect. The question arises: Are those problems the result of the current medical condition, or one
- PMID 22826087
- Immunomodulatory effects of IP-10 chemokine along with PEI600-Tat delivery system in DNA vaccination against HPV infections.
- Mohit E, Bolhassani A, Zahedifard F, Seyed N, Eslamifar A, Taghikhani M, Samimi-Rad K, Rafati S.SourceMolecular Immunology and Vaccine Research Lab., Pasteur Institute of Iran, Tehran, Iran.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Jan;53(1-2):149-60. Epub 2012 Aug 25.
- Although DNA vaccines represent an attractive approach for generating antigen-specific immunity, improvement of their potency is highly demanded. In the present study, three strategies including linkage to immunostimulatory molecules (N-terminal of gp96), co-administration of chemokines (IP-10 or RA
- PMID 22926003
- Invited Review : Genetic Variations of Human Papillomavirus Type 16 : Implications for Cervical Carcinogenesis
- Kukimoto Iwao,Muramatsu Masamichi
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 68(3), 169-175, 2015-05
- NAID 40020471225
- 頚部神経根ブロックの進歩 (特集 神経ブロックの進歩)
- 二宮 卓之,金谷 信彦,勝田 浩,田中屋 宏爾,青木 秀樹,竹内 仁司
- 岡山医学会雑誌 127(1), 19-23, 2015-04-01
- … An incision was made in the diverticulum wall, and the internal diameter of normal cervical esophagus was measured. …
- NAID 120005600976
- Cervical cancer is a malignant neoplasm arising from cells originating in the cervix uteri. One of the most common symptoms of cervical cancer is abnormal vaginal bleeding, but in some cases there may be no obvious symptoms until the ...
- In anatomy, cervical is an adjective that has two meanings: of or pertaining to any neck. of or pertaining to the female cervix: i.e., the neck of the uterus. Commonly used medical phrases involving the neck are. cervical collar; cervical disc ...
- Cervical cancer can often be found early, and sometimes even prevented entirely , by having regular Pap tests. If you (or a loved one) are worried about developing cervical cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are ...
- uterine cervix, cervix of uterus, cervical canal of uterus, uterine neck
- canalis cervicis uteri, cervix uteri
- 子宮頚管 子宮頸管、頸管 cervical canal。子宮口。子宮
- cervical region、cervix、neck、cervical
- cervical、cervix、cervix of uterus、cervix uteri、uterine cervix
- cervical dysplasia