- limbic、limbic cortex、limbic system
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree (同)tree branch
- either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip; "the upper limb of the bow"
- the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles; "the limb of the sextant"
- (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- of or relating to the cerebrum or brain; "cerebral hemisphere"; "cerebral activity"
- involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct; "a cerebral approach to the problem"; "cerebral drama" (同)intellectual
- of or relating to or forming a limbus
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
- (動物の)『手足』;(鳥の)翼 / (木の)大枝
- 大脳の,脳の / 頭脳的な,知的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Peptide in the Central Amygdala Causes Anorexia and Body Weight Loss via the Melanocortin and the TrkB Systems.
- Iemolo A1, Ferragud A1, Cottone P1, Sabino V1.
- Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.Neuropsychopharmacology.2015 Jul;40(8):1846-1855. doi: 10.1038/npp.2015.34. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
- Growing evidence suggests that the pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP)/PAC1 receptor system represents one of the main regulators of the behavioral, endocrine, and autonomic responses to stress. Although induction of anorexia is a well-documented effect of PACAP, the central s
- PMID 25649277
- Ketamine modulates TRH and TRH-like peptide turnover in brain and peripheral tissues of male rats.
- Pekary AE1, Sattin A2, Lloyd RL3.
- Peptides.Peptides.2015 Jul;69:66-76. doi: 10.1016/j.peptides.2015.04.003. Epub 2015 Apr 13.
- Major depression is the largest single healthcare burden with treatments of slow onset and often limited efficacy. Ketamine, a NMDA antagonist used extensively as a pediatric and veterinary anesthetic, has recently been shown to be a rapid acting antidepressant, making it a potential lifesaver for s
- PMID 25882008
- Neurobiology of insight deficits in schizophrenia: An fMRI study.
- Shad MU1, Keshavan MS2.
- Schizophrenia research.Schizophr Res.2015 Jul;165(2-3):220-6. doi: 10.1016/j.schres.2015.04.021. Epub 2015 May 6.
- Prior research has shown insight deficits in schizophrenia to be associated with specific neuroimaging changes (primarily structural) especially in the prefrontal sub-regions. However, little is known about the functional correlates of impaired insight. Seventeen patients with schizophrenia (mean ag
- PMID 25957484
- Distribution of Fos-immunoreactive cells in rat forebrain and midbrain following social defeat stress and diazepam treatment.
- Lkhagvasuren B,Oka T,Nakamura Y,Hayashi H,Sudo N,Nakamura K
- Neuroscience 272, 34-57, 2014-07-11
- … The stress following vehicle treatment markedly increased Fos-immunoreactive (IR) cells in most regions of the cerebral cortex, limbic system, thalamus, hypothalamus and midbrain, which included parts of the autonomic, neuroendocrine, emotional and arousal systems. …
- NAID 120005439547
- 西尾 元伸,西谷 信之,田中 惠子
- 臨床神経学 54(8), 657-659, 2014
- … 症例は36歳の女性である．精神症状にて発症した．髄液検査にて細胞数と蛋白の上昇をみとめ，臨床経過から辺縁系脳炎と診断した．経過中に著明な低Na血症をみとめ水分制限をおこなったが改善せず，Naと水分の補充により低Na血症の改善をみとめ中枢性塩類喪失症候群（cerebral salt wasting syndrome; …
- NAID 130004679009
- Parkinson's disease showing progressive conduction aphasia
- Sakai Kenji,Ono Kenjiro,Harada Hiromi,Shima Keisuke,Notoya Masako,Yamada Masahito
- Neurological Sciences 33(2), 399-402, 2012-04
- … [ 18F]-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography revealed glucose hypometabolism in the left cerebral hemisphere. … During the progression of PD lesions, the brainstem LB is assumed to take an upward course, extend to the limbic system, and then extend to the neocortex. …
- NAID 120005285929
- The Brain Structure as the Intermediary for the Emotions-The Cerebral Limbic System - Shingo OKI, Takeshi MATSUISHI The most important part of the brain which arouses emotions is included in what is called the cerebral limbic ...
- To return to the exercise , close this browser window. The Limbic System Figure 1. Inner surface of the left cerebral hemisphere, showing the limbic lobe and related areas Figure 1 shows the inner surface of the left cerebral ...
- cerebral limbic system、limbic、limbic cortices、limbic system
- cerebral limbic system、limbic cortex、limbic system