- yield crops; "This land crops well"
- the yield from plants in a single growing season (同)harvest
- a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- the output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
- the stock or handle of a whip
- a collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
- feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing" (同)browse, graze, range, pasture
- let feed in a field or pasture or meadow (同)graze, pasture
- cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
- made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it; "a cereal beverage"; "cereal grasses"
- grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat; rice; rye; oats; maize; buckwheat; millet (同)cereal grass
- a breakfast food prepared from grain
- wrap up in a cerecloth; "cere a corpse"
- the fleshy, waxy covering at the base of the upper beak of some birds
- 〈C〉《しばしば服数形で》『作物』,『収穫物』 / 〈C〉(一地域で一期にとれる農作物の)『収穫』[『高』],生産[高],作柄 / 〈U〉作付け,植う付け,耕作 / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(同時に,または続々と出てくる人・物の)群れ《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(髪の)刈込み,いがぐり頭 / 〈C〉(鳥の)え袋,そのう / 〈C〉(動物の耳を切って目じるしにする)耳じるし / 〈C〉乗馬むち;むちの柄 / 〈草・毛などの先〉'を'刈り込む,かみ切る / (…を)…‘に'植え付ける《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 作物ができる;作物を植える
- 〈C〉《通例複数形で》『穀物』,穀類 / (また《米》breakfast food)〈U〉〈C〉朝食用の穀類加工食品(oatmealやcornflakesなど) / 〈C〉穀類を生ずる植物 / 穀類の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comment on recent article speciation of Cr in bread and breakfast cereals, published in Food Chemistry, (2017) 129, 1839-1843 by Mathebula, M. W., Mandiwana, K., & Panichev, N.
- Milačič R1, Ščančar J2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Jul 15;254:78-79. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.01.191. Epub 2018 Feb 2.
- PMID 29548474
- A Golden Gate and Gateway double-compatible vector system for high throughput functional analysis of genes.
- Luo Y1, Qiu Y2, Na R3, Meerja F4, Lu QS1, Yang C3, Tian L5.
- Plant science : an international journal of experimental plant biology.Plant Sci.2018 Jun;271:117-126. doi: 10.1016/j.plantsci.2018.03.023. Epub 2018 Mar 23.
- PMID 29650149
- Mucilage from seeds of chia (Salvia hispanica L.) used as soil conditioner; effects on the sorption-desorption of four herbicides in three different soils.
- Di Marsico A1, Scrano L2, Amato M3, Gàmiz B4, Real M5, Cox L6.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2018 Jun 1;625:531-538. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.078. Epub 2017 Dec 30.
- PMID 29291567
- 内藤 健,San San Aye,Min San Thein,Aung Phyoe Hein,竹井 恵美子,長田 俊樹,土門 英司,渡邉 和男,河瀬 眞琴
- 植物遺伝資源探索導入調査報告書 = Annual Report on Exploration and Introduction of Plant Genetic Resources (33), 265-294, 2018-03
- … Earlier studies in Naga Self-Administered Zone (Naga SAZ) in the Sagaing Region, Kachin State, indicated that the people living in the scattered villages of the hilly and mountainous areas have been growing a diversity of traditional crops and varieties, mainly in a slash-and-burn traditional cultivation scheme, as well as in backyard gardens (home gardens) and in terrace; …
- NAID 120006531914
- 小畑 弘己,オバタ ヒロキ,Obata Hiroki
- 文学部論叢 = Kumamoto journal of culture and humanities (109), 1-13, 2018-03
- … Although rice data at the initial stage of the Yayoi period was confirmed, the attention was focused only on rice, grasping as a complex of agricultural crops was out of the argument. … Through these work, it was revealed that foxtail millet and common millet accompany with rice as cereal in these periods. … This paper discusses the means of existence of these cereal compositions and the related issued. …
- NAID 120006471396
- A listing of the cereal crops or grain crops, including pseudocereals, around the world. Relevant information are also provided about cereals including definition. ... Ben G. Bareja, edited May 2015 <<< To Home page <<< Cereal crops are interchangeably called ...
- Define cereal crop. cereal crop synonyms, cereal crop pronunciation, cereal crop translation, English dictionary definition of cereal crop. n. 1. a. A grass such as wheat, oats, or corn, the starchy grains of which are used as food ...
- cereal、cereal crops
- cereal、cereal crops
- cereal crops、grain、malt、triticale