- neoplastic cell transformation
- small room in which a monk or nun lives (同)cubicle
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction (同)electric cell
- a room where a prisoner is kept (同)jail cell, prison cell
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement (同)cadre
- (mathematics) a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; "a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface" (同)translation
- (genetics) modification of a cell or bacterium by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
- a qualitative change (同)transmutation, shift
- a rule describing the conversion of one syntactic structure into another related syntactic structure
- of or related to or having the properties of a neoplasm; "neoplastic cells"
- (刑務所の)『独房』;(修道院の)小さい独居室 / (ミツバチの)みつ房,巣穴 / 小さい部屋 / 『細胞』 / 電池 / 花粉室 / (共産党などの)細胞
- 変形,変質;変身 / (物理学で)変換;(電流の)変圧 / (言吾学で)変形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Expression of nestin, mesothelin and epithelial membrane antigen (EMA) in developing and adult human meninges and meningiomas.
- Petricevic J, Forempoher G, Ostojic L, Mardesic-Brakus S, Andjelinovic S, Vukojevic K, Saraga-Babic M.SourceDepartment of Pathology, Cytology and Forensic Medicine, University Clinical Hospital Mostar, Kralja Tvrtka bb, 88000 Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina; Department of Histology and Embryology, School of Medicine, University of Mostar, Bijeli brijeg bb, 88000 Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Acta histochemica.Acta Histochem.2011 Nov;113(7):703-11. Epub 2010 Oct 12.
- The spatial and temporal pattern of appearance of nestin, epithelial membrane antigen (EMA) and mesothelin proteins was immunohistochemically determined in the cells of normal developing and adult human meninges and meningiomas. Human meninges developed as two mesenchymal condensations in the head r
- PMID 20943257
- Identification of tumorigenic cells and implication of their aberrant differentiation in human hemangioblastomas.
- Ma D, Zhu W, Zhang M, Ding X, Xu F, Hua W, Tang X, Zhu J, Mao Y, Zhou L.SourceHuashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
- Cancer biology & therapy.Cancer Biol Ther.2011 Oct 15;12(8). [Epub ahead of print]
- The cytological origin of hemangioblastomas (HBs) is controversial possibly owing to limitation in the framework of normal vascular development. Our previous study reported that SSEA1 (stage-specific embryonic antigen-1) cells had the potential of HB-like structure formation in vitro cellular models
- PMID 21811099
- 押方 歩,宮﨑 龍介,松下 琢,上岡 龍一
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 131(5), 757-763, 2011
- … To realize regenerative medicine, it is very important to eliminate the transformed stem cells selectively included in iPS cells, ES cells and adult stem cells derived from organs, because the transformed stem cells have a risk of tumorigenesis after the cell transplantation. …
- NAID 130000678858
- Follicular lymphoma transformation to dual translocated Burkitt-like lymphoma : improved disease control associated with radiation therapy
- PARKER Stacey M.,OLTEANU Horatiu,VANTUINEN Peter,LAWTON Colleen A.,SCHULTZ Christopher J.,CHRISTIANS Kathleen K.,FENSKE Timothy S.
- International journal of hematology 90(5), 616-622, 2009-12-15
- NAID 10026110053
- 11 Jul 2011 ... Synonyms, Cell Neoplastic Transformation; Cell Neoplastic Transformations; Cell Transformations, Neoplastic; Neoplastic Cell Transformation; Neoplastic Cell Transformations; Neoplastic Transformation, Cell; Neoplastic ...
- cell neoplastic transformation
- cell neoplastic transformation
- malignant transformation、tumorigenesis、tumorigenic