全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 肝外門脈閉塞（門脈血栓症） extrahepatic portal vein obstruction portal vein thrombosis
- Angiotensin II induces nephrin dephosphorylation and podocyte injury: Role of caveolin-1.
- Ren Z, Liang W, Chen C, Yang H, Singhal PC, Ding G.SourceDivision of Nephrology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, China.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2012 Feb;24(2):443-50. Epub 2011 Oct 1.
- Nephrin, an important structural and signal molecule of podocyte slit-diaphragm (SD), has been suggested to contribute to the angiotensin II (Ang II)-induced podocyte injury. Caveolin-1 has been demonstrated to play a crucial role in signaling transduction. In the present study, we evaluated the rol
- PMID 21982880
- Genetic variation in the mouse model of Niemann Pick C1 affects female, as well as male, adiposity, and hepatic bile transporters but has indeterminate effects on caveolae.
- Jelinek DA, Maghsoodi B, Borbon IA, Hardwick RN, Cherrington NJ, Erickson RP.SourceDept of Pediatrics, Box 5073, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, AZ 85724-5073, USA. email@example.com
- Gene.Gene.2012 Jan 10;491(2):128-34. Epub 2011 Oct 14.
- We have previously shown that male Npc1 heterozygous mice (Npc1(+/-)), as compared to homozygous wild-type mice (Npc1(+/+)), both maintained on the "lean" BALB/cJ genetic background, become obese on a high fat but not on a low fat diet. We have now extended this result for female heterozygous mice.
- PMID 22020183
- A New Electron Microscopic Method to Observe the Distribution of Phosphatidylinositol 3,4-bisphosphate
- Enhancing Mechanism of Gene Transfection by Heat Shock
- 内皮細胞膜のlipid orderを介したshear stressのセンシング
- Although the internalization of various markers through caveolae can be demonstrated, the molecular machinery underlying caveolar endocytosis is not fully described and the essential components required for caveolar uptake are ...
- Tweet Home Dictionary Definitions caveolar How would you define caveolar? Add your definition here. comments powered by Disqus Words near caveolar in the dictionary cavendish Cavendish Henry caveola caveolae caveolar caveolin