- (of disease) capable of being transmitted by infection (同)communicable, contagious, contractable, transmissible, transmittable
- becoming infected; "catching cold is sometimes unavoidable"; "the contracting of a serious illness can be financially catastrophic" (同)contracting
- (baseball) playing the position of catcher on a baseball team
- any of numerous American wood warblers that feed on insects caught on the wing
- (病気が)うつりやすい,伝染性の / 人を引きつける,魅哀的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Catching the voltage gradient-asymmetric boost of cortical spread generates motion signals across visual cortex: a brief review with special thanks to Amiram Grinvald.
- Jancke D1.
- Neurophotonics.Neurophotonics.2017 Jul;4(3):031206. doi: 10.1117/1.NPh.4.3.031206. Epub 2017 Feb 10.
- Wide-field voltage imaging is unique in its capability to capture snapshots of activity-across the full gradient of average changes in membrane potentials from subthreshold to suprathreshold levels-of hundreds of thousands of superficial cortical neurons that are simultaneously active. Here, I highl
- PMID 28217713
- The dual rod system of amphibians supports colour discrimination at the absolute visual threshold.
- Yovanovich CA1, Koskela SM2, Nevala N2, Kondrashev SL3, Kelber A1, Donner K4.
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci.2017 Apr 5;372(1717). pii: 20160066. doi: 10.1098/rstb.2016.0066.
- The presence of two spectrally different kinds of rod photoreceptors in amphibians has been hypothesized to enable purely rod-based colour vision at very low light levels. The hypothesis has never been properly tested, so we performed three behavioural experiments at different light intensities with
- PMID 28193811
- Family planning and Zika virus: need for renewed and cohesive efforts to ensure availability of intrauterine contraception in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Ali M1, Miller K1, Gómez Ponce de Leon RF2.
- The European journal of contraception & reproductive health care : the official journal of the European Society of Contraception.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care.2017 Apr;22(2):102-106. doi: 10.1080/13625187.2017.1288902.
- OBJECTIVES: The advantages of intrauterine contraception (IUC) are well established (highly effective, low discontinuation rate, easy to use, low cost, and suitable for immediate postpartum use), but low levels of use in many countries and declining use in others are causes for concern. Due to the o
- PMID 28256913
- Real-time, in-situ analysis of silver ions using nucleic acid probes modified silica microfiber interferometry.
- Yu B1, Huang Y1, Zhou J1, Guo T1, Guan BO2.
- Talanta.Talanta.2017 Apr 1;165:245-250. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2016.12.053. Epub 2016 Dec 25.
- A sensitive Ag+ sensor based on nucleic acid probes modified silica microfiber interferometry is designed and developed. The probes on microfiber surface plays the part on catching Ag+ as tentacles, while their conformation change from random coils to hairpins. It induces the fiber surface refractiv
- PMID 28153249
- 仙台湾におけるアカガイScapharca broughtonii貝桁網の漁獲効率の推定
- 福田 伸子
- 表面技術 = The journal of the Surface Finishing Society of Japan 63(5), 306-308, 2012-05-01
- NAID 10030764411
- LAY THORNE
- Natureダイジェスト : 日本語で読む世界の最新科学ニュース 9(5), 19-21, 2012-05
- NAID 40019298944